WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Johnson - stay on topic, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: David Johnson - stay on topic, please

Originally posted by ProwlingPanther View Post
    Here is a website to vote for the Pro Bowl. I think David has a real shot at making it as a returner. Lets send DJ to Hawaii!

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot
    Didn't we already send him to Hawaii last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
      Didn't we already send him to Hawaii last year?
      Well played!!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ellington hurt and Chris Johnson has a broken leg and is done. From Yahoo! Sports:

"With Johnson and Ellington out, rookie David Johnson would move into the No. 1 running back spot. David Johnson scored Arizona's first touchdown in Sunday's 19-13 victory with a 5-yard run.

The rookie leads the team with eight touchdowns, but has had trouble holding onto the ball at times.

''David is working on his ball security. He's much better,'' Arians said. ''He still struggles sometimes out in space, reading hots and blitzes, like most rookies do, but he did a great job on that goal line by putting his foot into the ground and making that run for the touchdown. I have all the confidence in the world in him and him starting.''

Make the most of this opportunity, DJ!
        Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
        Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
        - George Halas

Comment

Great to see him succeeding at the next level. Seeing him play again in Hawaii would be fantastic.

Comment

Any suggestions on good places to go to watch (and hear?) the Arizona game tommorrow (well, technically today)? Kickoff at noon, but the regional fox coverage here is of course picking up the Chicago game.

Comment

I imagine Buffalo Wild Wings has NFL ticket

Comment

• Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
                Any suggestions on good places to go to watch (and hear?) the Arizona game tommorrow (well, technically today)? Kickoff at noon, but the regional fox coverage here is of course picking up the Chicago game.

Mulligans. Always Mulligans.
                UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

We just decided we'll be watching from Buffalo Wild Wings. (My son has been in love with that place ever since he ran into Seth Tuttle there one time).
                  "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

DJ picking up blitzes like nobody's business today. Doesn't show up in the stat line, but looks great. Especially since he struggled a tad with that early in the season.

Comment

Couple nice runs and first downs.

Comment

14 carries for 66 so far.

Comment

• Only LeSean McCoy and Lamar Miller had more first half yards rushing.

Comment

• DJ just fumbled in the red zone but the defense recovered the ball with a foot out of bounds. Cards retain possession.

Comment

• Guess who just scored his 9th td

Comment

• DAVID JOHNSON WITH THE TD RECEPTION!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X