WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Prices

Was scoping out other MVC message boards and came across Wichita's info on season tickets. Found this comment pretty incredible.

I noticed today that I had a renewal show up in my SASO account online. I had the last pair available last year, so they are probably the cheapest ones (very back corner behind a pole). Looks like they they went up slightly to 400 per seat (were 390 last year). SASO requirements went up a little too to 460. So looks like entry point this year for 2 season tickets will be around 1260.
    So, the cheapest season ticket to Wichita is a combined $630/ticket. Wow...we are so fortunate at UNI to have affordable season tickets and great views from pretty much every seat.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Re: Season Ticket Prices

This probably relates to their capacity to start football if they want to do so. It never ceases to amaze me at how they have built their financial base at Wichita State. However it made a little more sense when I drove through Kansas this Spring. As I recall, there are three different airports in Wichita. They have stocked themselves well with high paid professionals.

Comment

Working...
    X