WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up Next: Bradley

I really wonder what it takes to get Dahl meaningful minutes. Both the O and D are so bad right now, he cannot possibly be any worse.
    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

If we play like this Sunday against Drake, I'll boo from the 4th row.

Comment

We're a team that can't score or rebound, and McDonnell is 2-3 shooting, 4 rebs, no fouls or turnovers, and only plays 10 min.
        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
          We're a team that can't score or rebound, and McDonnell is 2-3 shooting, 4 rebs, no fouls or turnovers, and only plays 10 min.
          Makes you wonder what Jake is thinking. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
            He's awful on the defensive end, that's the only thing I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post
              He's awful on the defensive end, that's the only thing I can think of.
              I thought his D has been OK before tonight...But 13 worked him tonight.
              Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
                I thought his D has been OK before tonight...But 13 worked him tonight.
                He dropped 8 on him in like 60 seconds, and the guy had a career high tonight. (Not all that was on Luke, but you get my point).

Comment

Just flat a lost season. Time to keep mixing and matching the young guys and prepare for the future.

Youth, injuries, scholarship imbalance. Just the perfect storm. We'll be better for it...
                  #MACtion

Comment

We just lost to Bradley...Bradley. If it were possible, we'd be playing on Wednesday in St Louis...
                    It's about time we make the McLeod LOUD!

Comment

We gave up 42 in the 1st half. It's not like everybody else is locking the other team down right now. The 2nd half was a little better, but Bradley was still getting quite a few open looks.

Comment

Originally posted by PVG Panther Fan View Post
                        If we play like this Sunday against Drake, I'll boo from the 4th row.

I really hope this is just hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                          Just flat a lost season. Time to keep mixing and matching the young guys and prepare for the future.

Youth, injuries, scholarship imbalance. Just the perfect storm. We'll be better for it...
                          Seems ridiculous that Isaiah didn't get any run in the 2nd half until 10 seconds left.

Spencer, Hunter and Luke got torched all night defensively and Hunter wouldn't shoot it on the offensive end. I'm 100% done with Bennett. Give me Ted and Dahl until Phyfe gets on campus. I can't watch the turnovers and slumped shoulders any longer.

Comment

I've never seen a Ben Jacobson coached team regress as the season goes on, but that's exactly what's happened this year.

Comment

Another ugly game. It was odd to not have brown getting more time with Morgan out. Hunter is from a town near by and had a lot of ppl in the stands so maybe that had a very very small thing to do with it. Glad this was the last game I'm going to in person because this is an ugly season. I can't help but feel awful for Morgan. He deserves to be on a better team with how good he is.

Comment

Out rebounded by 14. I didn't see the footwork or desire, tonight. The press has been working. We don't need to go Tom Davis, but need to have it earlier and more often.
                                Last edited by Pantherlope2019; 01-11-2017, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X