WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back In the Prime Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Back In the Prime Time

Originally posted by 1988 View Post
    Or because he is playing most of his games against high school and D3 big men, I would be proud.
    Nice to know we are counting on d3 talent to contribute big minutes then.

Comment

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN View Post
      Nice to know we are counting on d3 talent to contribute big minutes then.
      By "we" I am assuming you mean iowa.
      "Another six or seven years and 1988 will be made to feel slightly unwelcome, I'm sure."

Quote from Newsbreaker, mark the time 10:47pm, August 31, 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
        Maybe you don't realize this, but national caliber DI basketball is FULL of 6'8+ players who play outside most of the time because they have the athletic skillset to do so. See: Nate Buss. If you want to win at national/MVC level, you give your left n@tt to recruit them. Those players are worth far more than a roster full of 6'1 slow guards.
        I don't believe you understood. I was referring to Woodbury dominating in the PTL(high school and D3 players).
        "Another six or seven years and 1988 will be made to feel slightly unwelcome, I'm sure."

Quote from Newsbreaker, mark the time 10:47pm, August 31, 2014.

Comment

Just caught the last couple minutes of OPR today. Indicated they talked most the show about PTL and UNI guys performance. Can anyone elaborate on what was mentioned and/or talked about?

Wife just booked us flights and accomodations to Cancun in November

Go Panthers BABY!!!!!!
          Some people feel the rain..........others just get wet.
          Bob Dylan, 1941-

Comment

Iowa beat writer Scott dochterman says that Matty Bo has been the most impressive player this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN View Post
              Iowa beat writer Scott dochterman says that Matty Bo has been the most impressive player this year.
              Hope that portends good things. If he can actually add a dribble drive component to his game, it would help us immensely.

Comment

im anxious to see how matt does when woodbury is gone on his european all star trip.

they have been the two best players in the league and I dont think that is a coincidence.

Comment

Bohannon won title despite Woodbury being on his all star trip. Sounds like Carlson played well along with Clemmons from Iowa.

Comment

Bohannon had 25 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists in the championship game.
                    Carlson had 21 points
                    Last edited by strike00; 08-01-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X