WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/05/05 UNI Panthers In The News - NCAA I-AA 2005 CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFFS SPECIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/05/05 UNI Panthers In The News - NCAA I-AA 2005 CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFFS SPECIAL

College football notes
    DesMoinesRegister.com - Des Moines,IA,USA
    ... The seventh-ranked Panthers (10-3) beat top-ranked New Hampshire, 24-21, on the road Saturday to advance. A win would give Northern Iowa its first berth in the ...

Extra Point - Quarterfinal Recap: UNI wins another Nailbiter
    Sports Network - USA
    ... UNI might be the least impressive of the four remaining teams when you look at the statistics, but the Panthers are showing an uncanny ability to win close ...

Bobcats looking for another sellout
    Austin American-Statesman (subscription) - Austin,TX,USA
    ... are already sold for Friday's NCAA Division I-AA semifinal playoff against Northern Iowa. While the coaches prepare for the Panthers, Athletics Director Larry ...

Football: Past success brought into Texas State fold
    San Antonio Express (subscription) - San Antonio,TX,USA
    ... the extended season, how to prepare and also the history of the university, the bond ... Friday at 7 pm, the Bobcats (11-2) will host Northern Iowa for the right ...

Hermann plays hero's role for Northern Iowa
    Portsmouth Herald News - Portsmouth,NH,USA
    By Roger Brown. DURHAM - It was a game filled with big plays, and University of Northern Iowa defensive end John Hermann made two of them. ...

UNI stuns No. 1 New Hampshire, 24-21
    Sioux City Journal - Sioux City,IA,USA
    ... Saturday. The Panthers (10-3) play the winner of the Cal Poly-Texas State game later Saturday in next week's semifinals. Wingert ...

Panthers stun No. 1 Wildcats
    Portsmouth Herald News - Portsmouth,NH,USA
    ... over, the bulk of the UNI team raced toward the opposite sideline and began celebrating. A school flag was unfurled and paraded. As the Panthers made mental ...

Northern Iowa beats top-ranked New Hampshire in I-AA quarterfinals
    MSNBC - USA
    ... early in the fourth quarter gave Northern Iowa a 24-21 victory over top-ranked New Hampshire in a Division I-AA quarterfinal game Saturday. The Panthers (10-3 ...

Top seed upended by Northern Iowa
    Miami Herald - FL,USA
    New Hampshire, ranked first in the I-AA poll, outgained the Panthers 631 yards to 351 but lost three fumbles in the second half. ...

Furman earns shot at Mountaineers
    News & Observer - Raleigh,NC,USA
    ... 21: Brian Wingert's 22-yard field goal early in the fourth quarter gave Northern Iowa a narrow victory over New Hampshire in Durham, NH The Panthers (10-3 ...

Turnovers doom 'Cats
    Concord Monitor - Concord,NH,USA
    ... to analyze his team's 24-21 loss to the University of Northern Iowa in Saturday's ... probably the biggest win in the history of UNI football," Panthers Coach Mark ...
    Irreverence is another person's disrespect to your god; there isn't any word that tells what your disrespect to his god is. -- Mark Twain

Road Ralph Tour: I-AA Championship Week
    The I-AA College Football Weekly Preview
    I-AA Way: Believing It
    The I-AA Way: Handicapping a Classic Championship Clash
    I-AA West: UNI-fied Panthers
    National I-AA Weekly All-Stars Named
    The I-AA Way: You've Got to Have Heart
    Northern Iowa Advances to the I-AA Championship Game in Overtime Thriller, 40-37

etc. etc. etc.
    ------------
    FCS IS BEST!

Comment

Working...
    X