WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twins opening day tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins opening day tickets

I have 2 tickets that I accidently bought on ebay for $500. Opening day, Hard tickets.

Section 101 row 15. who wants them? PM me!! thanks.
    UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Re: Twins opening day tickets

Dang. Would love to go but $500? No thanks. Have checked on getting tix through the Twins' site and decided that, even though I don't like it, I'll be getting mine from stubhub this year. Don't really want to sit in the upper deck but they don't look like bad seats up there if I do end up buying directly from the Twins.
    Originally posted by rockybison
    You guys suck so bad. Please never let me come back. Ya had 20 yrs by yourself and ya fckd it up. SU rolls in and does it in 4, prolly next year too. Living in a shadow is killn ya.

Comment

Cue the spam bots selling tickets in Section 389F Row 23 for $800....

Comment

i dont want them for that much either!!!
        IT SHOULD BE A BLAST THOUGH, HISTORIC!
        UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Working...
        X