Follow us on Twitter

Go Back   Panther Nation > General Sports Discussion Forums > Ticket Exchange

Ticket Exchange Can't use your tickets, find someone who can.

Old 09-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Default Splitting basketball tickets

Anyone interested in splitting season tickets for basketball? Would be willing to do a half (7 games) or quarter share (4 games) as well as preferred Big Four and NCAA ticket options. Chairback seats in lower half. Willing to include Wichita, VCU, and any other games as part of package. PM me if interested.
The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.
Panthers to the Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Default Re: Splitting basketball tickets

I still have ticket packages (quantities of 2,3,&4 seats) that I can split from my season tickets if anyone is interested. Most games are still available. Cost will be lower than what you will be able to walk up and buy tix for. PM me if interested.
The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

With what people are saying from the basketball breakfast, there are around/less than 50 season tickets available in chairbacks. If you want to pick and choose some games with great seats (chairbacks), for less than what you'd pay at the ticket office, I would recommend contacting me via PM to see what I'm offering/have available. If you get a package in the next week, I'll throw in 2 exhibition tix (while they last).
Old 10-15-2013, 06:17 AM   #4
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Dubuque tix spoken for, but I still have a couple free tickets for Bemidji if interested.

10 days away from 1st exhibition game! I'm getting really excited.

Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 10-15-2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Wrong opponent
Old 10-15-2013, 07:19 AM   #5
TravelingPanther
loves the Panthers

Send a message via AIM to TravelingPanther

When is BC?
TravelingPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #6
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

ha! Wrong opponent...that was last year. Its been corrected now.

My excitement level is still high!
Old 10-15-2013, 11:35 AM   #7
TravelingPanther
loves the Panthers

Send a message via AIM to TravelingPanther

My question still stands? just change it to Bemijidjdisjqai
TravelingPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #8
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

October 25 (next Friday night)
Old 10-17-2013, 02:35 PM   #9
UNIDadx3

I purchased four seats from "Panthers to the Bone" for the Bradley, Indiana State, Loyola, VCU, and Wichita games. Easy to communicate with him and total cost was very fair. I would not have been able to buy the location of these seats ordering them myself. Thanks.
UNIDadx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #10
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Thanks for the words of confidence UNIDadx3. Just a reminder for everyone that tomorrow single game tickets go on sale. If you want a small number if tickets to just a few games under what will be face value (and chairbacks), let me know. Will throw 2 free exhibition tix for friday's game into the mix if you want. PM me with interest...thanks to those who have purchased some as well.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:02 AM   #11
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Exhibition tix have been taken. Still have some 2-3 seat/game ticket groupings for select games that I'd be willing to part with (Evansville, Indiana State, VCU, SIU, Wichita, Drake). Willing to mix and match games.
Old 08-24-2014, 03:07 PM   #12
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

It's pretty early, but I'm just putting some feelers out there to see who may be interested in splitting some basketball season tickets. All games would be available. And again, for below what one would pay through UNI Tix due to season ticket discount. PM if interested.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:17 PM   #13
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

In case anyone hasn't seen yet, ticket prices have come out for non-conference games. Nothing lower than $25 for Chairback seats. I'm splitting up my season tickets again, which I've done for the past couple years, which has worked out pretty well. Please PM with interest. You will have seats in the lower half of the chairbacks (2,3, or 4 seats) for well below face value.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:24 PM   #14
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Actually prices are:
Seatback seats $23 + $4.50 fees each
North Bleachers are $15 + $4.50 fees each.
$5 total order fee for phone/internet orders on top of those fees
Wichita game is $28+ fees.
Conference tix don't go on sale for another 6 weeks or so.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:00 PM   #15
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

With the first exhibition game just over 1 week away, I'll give away 2 tickets to it for the next person to take a couple games off my hands. Wichita State, Missouri State, and George Mason games still left. PM if interested.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:23 PM   #16
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Several games already spoken for, but I still have tickets to Missouri State, George Mason, Richmond, Indiana State, etc...still available. I still have a couple tix left for the Upper Iowa game this Thursday available that I will give away to the next person to buy a package. Again, good seats at about a $8-10/ticket savings compared to buying through the ticket office.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:33 PM   #17
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Only 2 tickets left for the Upper Iowa game that I'll give away for the next person who wants a 2-3 game ticket package (2, 3, or 4 seats per game). I still have seats together for the Preseason #3, 4, & 6 MVC teams, in addition to George Mason, SDSU, & Richmond. PM me if interested. Tomorrow is the Upper Iowa game!
Old 11-30-2014, 09:21 AM   #18
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

With basketball really starting to take more of a public eye, I thought I would bump this. I still have some tickets available to upcoming games vs. George Mason, SDSU, Loyola, SIU, Missouri State, Indiana State, Drake, and Evansville. PM me with interest. Willing to package tickets to make it work for you.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:14 PM   #19
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

I'll reuse this thread from the past.

There was a nice response this past Summer to getting people grouped together for splitting season tickets, but that is sometimes too early in the game for some people.

I'm up for splitting some season tickets for those interested in some ticket packages. PM for details. All games (possibly even UNC) are up for discussion. As mentioned in previous years when I do my packages, you pay less than you would if you buy directly from UNI.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:10 PM   #20
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Still have packages available for most all the games. PM if interested. 2-4 seats/game. Close to the aisle (if not on it).
Old 10-06-2015, 09:44 AM   #21
UNIdad
UNIdaughter fan and more

I hope people take advantage of this. PTTB is providing a great service for those who can't make it to games all season long.
UNIdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:09 AM   #22
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Thanks UNIdadtobe for the unsolicited recommendation. I truly think it's a great value and one I'm happy to help with. I want UNI fans in the McLeod Center for as many games as possible.
Old 10-20-2015, 09:56 PM   #23
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Just came across 2 extra tickets to the UNC game. Packaging with a few other games. Tickets will be under face value. PM if interested.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:19 AM   #24
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

Basketball practices are starting across the country today, so I thought I'd get this thread started again.

I've done this in the past and am doing this again. Please PM me if interested in splitting some season tix. These are great seats and typically are broken into 3-4 game packages. You get final say in the games that you want. This has worked pretty well in the past and hopefully this year also.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:53 AM   #25
panther-state
Rockin' that Purp & Gold

I will look into future availability and try to finally get back to you, PTTB. It's tough since I don't know my coaching/graduate school commitments until later in the year.
panther-state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 10:11 AM   #26
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

No problem. I've had others PM me previously and just want to see who all is interested ahead of time. I'm usually pretty flexible, especially this far in advance to the season!
Old 10-04-2016, 02:24 PM   #27
UNIdad
UNIdaughter fan and more

I'm in for two Quarter season tickets. Prefer at least two weekend games.

How about Wichita State, Drake, and any other two games?

Already have my HyVee Big 4 tickets (in the UNI section this year).
Old 10-04-2016, 03:57 PM   #28
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

I can make that work. We can PM more details.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:06 PM   #29
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

For those interested, I still have ticket packages that include all games. Please PM me if interested. These are great seats, close to the action.

Single game ticket prices through UNI were announced this week. All chair back weekend games are $27.50/ticket, and weekend $17.50/ticket plus order fees. Wichita game is $32.50/tix regardless of location. I can usually get you closer to the floor for cheaper!

Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 10-13-2016 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:27 AM   #30
UNIdad
UNIdaughter fan and more

Thanks PPTB. Glad I got in early this year. Great tickets. Great games. Great price. This is a very special service for us.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:46 PM   #31
Panthers to the Bone
PN's Resident Schwab

I'm getting lower on some of the tickets available for weekend games, but still plenty of options remain. Please PM me if interested in any package of tickets. I can accommodate 2, 3, or 4 tickets per game for most games still. All chairback seats and none in the corners. I'd like to parcel out a couple more 3 and 4 game packages. Guaranteed to be below face value.