WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Panther Football Commit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Panther Football Commit List

Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
    When was the last time we got a player out of the state of Michigan? I can't think of one.
    That guy's cousin that was transferring from Michigan State?

Comment

No he was from Milwaukee

Comment

I'm pretty sure that guy never actually came here. Did we actually see anything official on him? Is he even a real person or an elaborate hoax by some dude who wants everyone to believe he has a nephew?

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
          I'm pretty sure that guy never actually came here. Did we actually see anything official on him? Is he even a real person or an elaborate hoax by some dude who wants everyone to believe he has a nephew?
          http://www.pantagraph.com/sports/col...a4bcf887a.html
          "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it I guess. Not that I know anything about this kids character but he certainly has his way of getting around it seems like. Not sure if that implies anything.

Comment

I added Ezra Szczrbak since he is supposedly reconsidering his commitment to NDSU and may have UNI in the mix. Word is we'll know tomorrow what the decision is tomorrow:
              @jszczyrb: #Ezra Szczyrbak is getting counsel from Rebels football head coach #Louzek before #NDSU, #UNI, #UND coaches arrive. #Decision Day Tuesday!

Comment

I added Ezra Szczrbak since he is supposedly reconsidering his commitment to NDSU and may have UNI in the mix. Word is we'll know tomorrow what the decision is tomorrow:
                That's a UNI basketball name

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
                  Was Andy Thorn a Michigan kid? Richard was the first one that popped in my head too.
                  Yes I believe you are right on Thorn.

Comment

NDSU and UNI offering him a partial Scholly , und offering a full, seems about right, plus his high school best friend is on und team , he looks good on film playing in small town ball vs kids half his size, don't get too excited about him.

NDSU & UNI have only been head to head on a couple this year, not 8-10 like most years, unless you offered the QB/WR combo from omaha-creighton
                    UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

We don't have many scholarships to give. Going to be a quiet year for us...
                      #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
                        Was Andy Thorn a Michigan kid? Richard was the first one that popped in my head too.
                        Correct me if wrong, but wasn't Thorn also an Iowa transfer? If so, that downplays the Michigan angle considerably. If we're hitting the state of Michigan harder, I like it.

Comment

Dallas Sealey just committed to Abiline Chrisitian University

Comment

Originally posted by qbfan View Post
                            Dallas Sealey just committed to Abiline Chrisitian University
                            Probably didn't like the blizzard....

Comment

Tim Gordon UNI commit taking official visit to Mac eastern michigan...oh oooooo
                              UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Nice to finally see a recruiting thread for this year. Haven't heard word about Ezra yet. Hoping he becomes a Bison. But I understand the partial to full thing too, and I guess that's just the way it is sometimes. Frankly, I don't know which would bother me more...him going to you guys or UND. Another name that is out there that we at Bisonville are salivating over is Alec Kocour out of Wisconsin. He played safety in HS and looks really really good. Minnesota is offering a PWO and I'm sure he's holding out for something from the Badgers. Wants to play Big Ten ball. Does he have a UNI offer?
                                Go Bison!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X