WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hawks offer 15 yr old? wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hawks offer 15 yr old? wow.

That is correct, he informed me today that his back has been giving him too many problems. It's too bad.

Comment

The offer to a 15 year old worked out pretty well for the Hawks the last time... #44 is pretty damn good boyz.

Comment

Originally posted by JungleCat View Post
        The offer to a 15 year old worked out pretty well for the Hawks the last time... #44 is pretty damn good boyz.
        Who are you talking to? I could care less how its worked out in the past or will in the future for Iowa.

This is such a non-story.

Comment

Originally posted by UNI MadCat View Post
          Who are you talking to? I could care less how its worked out in the past or will in the future for Iowa.

This is such a non-story.
          yet, you bumped a 5-day old thread

Comment

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN View Post
            yet, you bumped a 5-day old thread
            Yet some of us dont feel the need to check in but every once in awhile during the offseason.

Thanks though. Whenever I think I'm one of the biggest pricks on this board, you always show up.

Comment

let me get this right...you get called out for a prickish response and its my fault?

Comment

#44 are you talking about Dallas Clark or James Morris? I'm confused as to which one people are talking about.

Offering a 15 year old is just insane, I know colleges are doing it more, but come on a kid that is 6-1 at 15, could stay the same height or grow 8 inches. I have seen several kids who have been BIG in JH actually stay the same and don't grow anymore. I have also seen kids who were little pip squeaks turn out to be all-state athletes. I just don't get why these coaches are offering scholarships to kids so young.

But I think coaches should not be able to offer kids until they are at least 16. Cris sakes the kid can't even drive yet!

Comment

Who cares? Its not binding. UK hoops offered an 8th grader a few years and he didn't pan out.

Comment

Working...
                  X