WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New UNI Coach Also Fired Up About Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UNI Coach Also Fired Up About Future

New UNI Coach Also Fired Up About Future (QC Times):
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

It's nice to see UNI coverage in the QC Times. Hopefully they don't forget about Big Jordan for the next 4 seasons. I think many area fans down there would love to see more UNI coverage in the QC Times and the Telegraph-Herald. (Bellevue gets both papers)

We've had some good QC area basketball talent in the past (Tony Brus, Brian Jones, Troy Muhlenberg) and many others from others sports as well. Let's hope they cover their prep stars as they do well at UNI.
    "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

In

Anyone notice anything about this paragraph...

The plan is for the Panthers to still play any home games against instate rivals Iowa and Iowa State in the UNI-Dome, which can be configured to accommodate more than twice as many fans as the McLeod Center. They initially were going to play Iowa State at MacLeod next season, but when McDermott moved over to the Cyclones, that became a much hotter ticket.
      I thought that was a little funny as everyone had been referring to it as the Mac. Good article.
      If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

I didn't see anything here regarding UNI's appearance in the University of Washington event in mid-November. I surely would have thought there would have been some Panther Nation comment on this. Or did I overlook it somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tight End
          I didn't see anything here regarding UNI's appearance in the University of Washington event in mid-November. I surely would have thought there would have been some Panther Nation comment on this. Or did I overlook it somewhere else?

Comment

Working...
          X