WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Days Until Panther Football, 2011 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 100 Days Until Panther Football, 2011 Edition

Originally posted by UNI Fight View Post
    Love this quote from Rennie in the Courier when asked about the upcoming season/playing ISU saturday...

"As a whole, I feel like this dome couldn't even fill up with how excited we are," said Rennie as he stood on the turf at the UNI-Dome.

"That's a lot of excitement. What does this hold, 17,000? We can probably triple that with the excitement we have going into this game."
    Awesome!!!
    "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Is anyone else not accomplishing alot at work this week. And is it just me or has this week SLOWED DOWN to a crawl. I woke up this morning thinking it was thursday, but then got depressed when it was only wednesday.
      Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

Originally posted by pantherclaw View Post
        Is anyone else not accomplishing alot at work this week. And is it just me or has this week SLOWED DOWN to a crawl. I woke up this morning thinking it was thursday, but then got depressed when it was only wednesday.
        You are not alone. This week is dragging. My ipod at work is on shuffle, and Hells Bells just played randomly about 20 minutes ago. It was all I could do to stay seated at my desk calmly.
        "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Wish I could say the same. I work in the insurance industry and Irene is keeping my mind and body away from Ames and the kick off that is only days away. Still trying to figure out if I'll be able to watch through the company internet....

Comment

TWO days. Just two days left until kick off. Can you hear Hells Bells? Do you know where your tickets are?

Number two is Terrell Sinkfield. Terrell is listed as a 6'1", 192 pound Junior wide receiver from Minnetonka, Minnesota.

Good luck this season, Terrell.
            Fight! For the Purple and the Gold!
            VICTORY FOR UNI!
            UNI FIGHT! UNI FIGHT!

Comment

I am so excited, I'm having trouble sleeping. Is it Saturday yet?
              Raised a Hawkeye, Panther by choice.

Comment

One.

There is one day left until UNI Panther football takes to the field.

Number 1 is Carlos Anderson. Carlos is a 5'8", 172 pound red shirt Junior running back from Blue Springs, Missouri. Good luck this season, Carlos.

I won't be able to see or listen to the game tomorrow due to prior commitment. Thanks for letting me do the list again, and for those of you traveling to Ames tomorrow, be safe and don't dick with DPS.

Folks, nobody can say it better than Gary. "Oh baby, I love this team." Go Panthers. It's game time, so rise up, Panther Nation.
                Last edited by DomeRanger Posse; 09-02-2011, 06:53 AM.
                Fight! For the Purple and the Gold!
                VICTORY FOR UNI!
                UNI FIGHT! UNI FIGHT!

Comment

Thanks DRP. It's always fun to do the countdown, and you do it so well. Sorry you can't make it, but I'll just have to drink more beer for you.
                  Raised a Hawkeye, Panther by choice.

Comment

Thanks, DRP. Always enjoy the countdown and the excitement leading up to that first gameday. I appreciate the daily commitment you make to do this.
                    "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

Comment

Thanks DRP!!!!

I am PUMPED!!! It's here!!!!

Comment

The day started off with simultaneous storms at midnight in both Ames and Cedar Falls. I'm liking the way this epic showdown is shaping up!!!! Go Panthers

Comment

this is football weather if u can't handle this setting don't step on the field, this is a tribute to the game of football to play in this kind of weather. And if Iowa State thinks UNI won't be able to handle it, i'll be first to thank them for allowing us to surprise them come kick off, when we proform like were playing in the dome...Full Speed Ahead...God Bless the Panthers today as they go out to battle today, give them strength n wisdom to perform at there best, protect the players on both teams so that they will be able to provide a game worthing of your viewing...Amen

Comment

A prayer is a good way to start the season.

Go Panthers!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                              this is football weather if u can't handle this setting don't step on the field, this is a tribute to the game of football to play in this kind of weather. And if Iowa State thinks UNI won't be able to handle it, i'll be first to thank them for allowing us to surprise them come kick off, when we proform like were playing in the dome...Full Speed Ahead...God Bless the Panthers today as they go out to battle today, give them strength n wisdom to perform at there best, protect the players on both teams so that they will be able to provide a game worthing of your viewing...Amen
                              Nice prayer. That was pretty much exactly how my prayer went first thing this morning, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X