WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panthers Nation Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers Nation Fantasy Football

With the start of football soon that can only mean that fantasy football season is upon us! I will be taking the lead for this year and possibly into the future if things go well. With that being said this thread is to see who is interested in playing this year so I can get an idea of how many people there will be. Also if you have a preference on what type of league format (1 QB, 2 QB, IDP) and scoring system (standard, ppr, TD only) is used. Let me know down below if you are interested in playing. I am thinking the draft will be on Aug 30th sometime in the evening around 7:30 or 8 pm and they usually take about a hour to a hour and a half.

One thing that I would like address for those of you that remember, a few years back there was situation where a very lopsided trade was made between one player that was out of the playoffs and one that was in. To prevent this I will have final say on trades since people tend to check out if they aren't doing well. This prevents bad trades going through if a league vote system is used.

That's all I have for now, once I get a good idea of how many people want to play I will form the league on ESPN since that's what was used last year and either post the link in this thread or send to the player directly. If you have any question please feel free to ask and I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks for playing!

Re: Panthers Nation Fantasy Football

I am in again just a few people we need to ban that seem to win all the time LOL you know who you are ! cant wait to get the PN FF league going again, Thanks for doing this again this year GoPanthers
    Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

I'm interested in playing again. If I remember correctly, my team sucked last year.

Comment

I'd be interested in joining

Comment

I see this as an opportunity to prove I am on a higher plain of thinking.

Some sort of Yahoo live draft?

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post

It will be on ESPN, but yes a live draft

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post

"plane" of thinking...lol
              Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
              Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
              - George Halas

Comment

Hey panther nation we are at 9 people so far, 10 would work but would really love to see either 12 or 14 teams. If there is enough interest we could go up to 16 teams. This is a free league to join! Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

I thought I answered that I was in for this, but it may have been on a different thread.

Comment

I'll give it a go.

Comment

I'd be down. And with the #1 pick.....David Johnson!

Comment

Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post
                        I'd be down. And with the #1 pick.....David Johnson!
                        Over my dead body

Comment

Originally posted by hamalot View Post
                          I thought I answered that I was in for this, but it may have been on a different thread.
                          You did and you were one of the 9 I was counting as already in.

Comment

Im in unless u already counted me

Comment

Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
                              Im in unless u already counted me
                              I got you already but thanks for double checking. I plan on putting up a list of interested people tomorrow or Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X