WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bennett Koch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bennett Koch

Originally posted by Khan4Cats View Post
    I never said anything about worse stats, not sure where that comes from.

I was replying to the constant harping on Jake that he isn't Adam. Now Ben is coming under the same criticism.

The facts remain that Jake is a different player than Adam.

I will put these out there for everyone to compare through their junior years:

Points scored: Adam 778 Jake 728
    Rebounds: Adam 426 Jake 437
    3pts made: Adam 21 (career 46) Jake 98
    Blocks: Adam 26 (career 37) Jake 77
    Assists: Adam 131 (career 179) Jake 182
    Steals: Adam 44 (career 64) Jake 73

In all but points scored, Jake is ahead of Adam's stats through their junior year (and Jake still has games left).

I hope Ben is able to be his own person and do what he is able to do best for our program and move us forward in whatever way he is capable of, but...

I will say it again. I will take Ben being able to produce the stats Jake has produced and be more than happy.
    Great stats, Khan. I was among those who thought Adam's were better!

Comment

curtis stensons supporting cast at ISU was way better than what Jamal T. had. Curtis had Will blalock who made it on the nets for a span of time! Jamal i'm talking when he got them the two seed his second best player might of been Nurse....who didn't make it to Europe....keep dreaming As for Koch....realistic I'd sit Jake and play Seth from now on and Never seen Bennett but i'll speak for most basketball fans I believe I want wins not so much nice guys..sorry i'd pass

Comment

Originally posted by uniPanthers View Post
        curtis stensons supporting cast at ISU was way better than what Jamal T. had. Curtis had Will blalock who made it on the nets for a span of time! Jamal i'm talking when he got them the two seed his second best player might of been Nurse....who didn't make it to Europe....keep dreaming As for Koch....realistic I'd sit Jake and play Seth from now on and Never seen Bennett but i'll speak for most basketball fans I believe I want wins not so much nice guys..sorry i'd pass
        UNIGRAD changed his name.

Comment

Originally posted by uniPanthers View Post
          Um....what?

Comment

Pretty sure Jake is the last UNI player to drop 30+ pts in a game. The talent is definitely there and why would you sit Koch for Seth? Are we going to go with a 4 guard lineup for 40 mins of each game now? Play them at the same time, its obvious that Koch can play the 3 or 4 and Seth can play the 4 or 5. No reason they can't coexist

Comment

Originally posted by PantherN8 View Post
              UNIGRAD changed his name.
              Wha? You're not talking about me are you? Is there someone else with that as part of their name that is completely incoherent?
              Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
              Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
              - George Halas

Comment

• Originally posted by 95UNIGRAD View Post
                Wha? You're not talking about me are you? Is there someone else with that as part of their name that is completely incoherent?
                Someone else completely..

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Understood...thought that was kind of weird
                  Victory for U-N-I!

- George Halas

Comment

• Originally posted by 95UNIGRAD View Post
                    Understood...thought that was kind of weird
                    Check the Eric Hrubes is leaving thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PantherN8 View Post
                      Check the Eric Hrubes is leaving thread.

Unigrad deleted His posts.

This is a different guy.
                      Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN View Post
                        I like bennett a hell of a lot better at 6-10 instead of 6-8
                        Almost 6-11 according to Coach Jake today...

Comment

Originally posted by OhNewby View Post
                          run n blade just fainted
                          Victory for U-N-I!

- George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by OhNewby View Post
                            Still 150# ?

Comment

Originally posted by 95UNIGRAD View Post
                              run n blade just fainted
                              To slightly defend R&B, can he play? Can he contribute at the MVC level? The answer is probably yes if he's near his brothers ability, but he also probably needs some time develop his game and get stronger.

Last name aside, just because he's 6'11 doesn't make him a legit MVC player. That's like saying a 300lb. offensive lineman who starts at Coe or Wartburg could come start at UNI because of his size. Uh......no.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
                                To slightly defend R&B, can he play? Can he contribute at the MVC level? The answer is probably yes if he's near his brothers ability, but he also probably needs some time develop his game and get stronger.

Last name aside, just because he's 6'11 doesn't make him a legit MVC player. That's like saying a 300lb. offensive lineman who starts at Coe or Wartburg could come start at UNI because of his size. Uh......no.
                                You're from Missouri, right? I'm pretty sure he can play and over time play pretty damn good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X