WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Rima starts a minor league basketball team in Cedar Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gary Rima starts a minor league basketball team in Cedar Valley

Lol, Egleseder listed at 7' 1"...

Comment

Originally posted by otter View Post
      You have been watching too much UNI basketball this year. Watching quality teams play is fun to watch, even when sober
      UNI had 2 of the top 3 tournament games this year.

Comment

I went to the first game. I didn't know what to expect, but it was a really fun time. Lots of games at the timeouts for the kids and crowd. Almost like a minor league basketball game. Wish UNI would have had that Norris kid from Dubuque on the team this last year.

Comment

I'm not sure what inspires people to start minor league "leagues," but I hope this one is successful. They seem to have kept their costs low by staying regional. It will be fun to see some local guys do really well in this league. Hope the fans come out.

Comment

Went to the Prime Time League/CourtKings combo last night. It was fun again. There really is some talented players on Rima's team. Wish UNI had Andre Norris this past year. I have no idea how he ended up at Dubuque. AJ had it going for a while and Marvin was finishing up in China and didn't play. Heard he'll be back this week.

Comment

CourtKings just won the Midwest Basketball Championship over the Minnesota Rangers (who gave CV two of their four losses this year). Had to win 3 games in 3 days, including beating the #1 teams from the East and West Divisions the last two. Anthony James with 30 points in the championship. Congrats Gary Rima, Marvin Singleton, AJ, Coach Hughes and the rest of the players and staff!

Comment

Originally posted by Khan4Cats View Post
                CourtKings just won the Midwest Basketball Championship over the Minnesota Rangers (who gave CV two of their four losses this year). Had to win 3 games in 3 days, including beating the #1 teams from the East and West Divisions the last two. Anthony James with 30 points in the championship. Congrats Gary Rima, Marvin Singleton, AJ, Coach Hughes and the rest of the players and staff!

Nice. Great job by the CourtKings.

Comment

Saw Eric Coleman signed with them and played Sunday, scoring 9. Good to have more ex-UNI guys back in the Valley.

Comment

I just noticed that Marvin is playing for the Iowa Wolves. His career has been an uphill battle that should serve as an example for other young men.

Comment

Working...
                    X