WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2015 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2015 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN View Post
    My only problem with Haldeman is that he sounds exactly like Knar
    We don't know what Knar is like though

Comment

Haldeman committed tonight per Jamie Johnson.

Not 100% on how i feel about it.
      #MACtion

Comment

Speaking of, Haldeman just committed tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Moose39 View Post
          Speaking of, Haldeman just committed tonight
          Nice. Welcome aboard. Now Haldeman and McDonnel need to recruit Ernst or Jacobson
          Last edited by DownGoesKansas; 05-12-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

2 rides left.

1 if Buss gets a 6th year.

All in on Ernst, I'd imagine. Also need a wing with that 4th ride if it's available.
            #MACtion

Comment

We don't know what Knar is like though
              We know he is under 6' and coming off multiple knee injuries. IIRC he also came back early to set a scoring record or something...Not exactly a guy you want to hang your hopes on due to injuries and lack of size. Other than a couple spot minutes when the entire team is shooting poorly, I'm not sure I see Knar getting minutes the next 2-3 years.

Is this new kid a PG or is he supposed to be a wing?

Comment

He's 6-1 160 lbs according to his rivals page

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
                  Lets be honest Stein, he could be the next Reggie Miller, but if he's white and from Iowa you're not going to think he's worth a crap.
                  White, black, purple, I don't care. I just want guys who can play, and also want them to have higher upside than some of the players we've had in the past. You're more likely to find them looking outside the state. In other words, I just want the program to progress in an upward trajectory, not stay flat or regress. If they were all small town Iowa, Duck Dynasty lookin' six foot gaurds, I'm all for it as long as we're consistently winning NCAA tourney games. Since the odds of doing so with the aforementioned roster are close to zilch, I continue to hope for something slightly different.

Comment

I would imagine he will redshirt his first year just because of guard depth (Bohannon, Knar, Lohaus, Morgan, Jesperson, washpun) but I could get used to this shot, he wasnt exactly open when he made all those.

http://www.kcrg.com/sports/local/Wes...248943531.html

Comment

I'd say we really only have 1 scholarship left. Between a possible 6th year for buss that wouldn't happen until after next season and Jakes comment of leaving 1 anyways for possible transfers. Ideally I'd like to get jacobson but I doubt that'll happen.

Comment

He's 6-1 160 lbs according to his rivals page
                        You can never have enough guys like this.

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post
                          You can never have enough guys like this.
                          At 11:32 AM Central time May 16th, 2014, Panther Nation poster, "run&blade", learns sarcasm. It becomes self-aware at 12:00 p.m. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Comment

watching some more film of haldeman, you can tell hes played against good competition partly because his release is so high and pure. this is something that lower level high school players often have to fix because they are used to being able to get their shot off whenever. he really has a compact, quick stroke which usually translates much better to D1 ball. guys like johnny, deon, and brooks were good players but their shooting never carried over to college because of fundamental flaws while guys like ali, AJ, and robbie had great success with the J.

Comment

• Johnny is one of the leading 3 pt shooters in the history of the program.
                              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Yeah in attempts. He shot only 33% for his career from 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X