WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iowa State FB Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa State FB Ticket Thread

Feel free to post your ISU football ticket needs as well as your list of tickets you might be looking to sell. (New posters can't start threads, so this is beneficial for those as well as making it concise location for ticket needs)
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Re: Iowa State FB Ticket Thread

Single game tickets go on sale from the Iowa State ticket office on Thursday, August 18th at 9am.

Comment

I have 2 tickets in the front row of an upper deck section for $100 each. Send a PM for details.

Comment

And if you can tolerate dual fans like me, you might enjoy our tailgate which will be mostly ISU fans. Serving Panther Pulled Pork with purple and gold slaw. Send a PM for details on location.

Comment

For those of you on a tight budget, one of the unintended benefits of the new videoboard in the south endzone is that you can now watch the game from the big tailgate lots . . . for free.

Comment

I guess I don't understand why you're advertising "Panther" pulled pork on a UNI board. You seem lost.

Comment

Originally posted by UNI-Panthers-32 View Post
              I guess I don't understand why you're advertising "Panther" pulled pork on a UNI board. You seem lost.

We always try to serve food and drinks related to the visiting team. We've had bison meat omelets, Hokeye wings, Toledo rocket corn dogs, Baylor bearclaw burgers, Texas toast burgers, etc.

Comment

I've actually never eaten Panther. Can't imagine it tastes very good

Comment

Today (Thursday, August 18), the Iowa State ticket office started offering single game tickets to the public. Here is my analysis of what is available:

Section H. Front 3 rows! $65 each. This is the upper deck section right next to the UNI visitor's section.

Most sections have a few scattered seats available.

Many sections have lots of seats available in the back half, especially the very back rows.

Comment

Also, since my dual fan status gets questioned occasionally, I want the record to show that a few days ago as an Iowa State season ticket holder, I was able to buy seats for a PN member at $30 each in the middle of Section M (upper deck corner near the UNI visitor section). Today, they are selling seats only in the back six rows of Section M.

And I sold at my cost some of my front row upper deck seats to an outstanding Panther fan I met through PN, even though I could have made a nice profit selling them on the open market or easily found Cyclone fans to buy them.

Comment

Here is a nice offer on Cyclone Fanatic:

I have four tickets and a C5 (upgraded) parking pass available for the UNI game. Would be willing to split seats or parking. $200 OBO. Seat information is below. Section M Row 3 Seats 1-4 (aisle) SOLD

"I have four tickets and a C4 (possibly C5; looking to upgrade) parking pass available for the UNI game. Would be willing to split seats or parking. $200 OBO. Seat information is below. Section M, Row 3, Seats 1-4 (aisle)."

Section M is the upper deck corner near the UNI visitor section and it looks straight out onto the field. And C4 parking is pretty close to our tailgate.

Send me a PM if you want me to contact the CF poster for you.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdad View Post
                        Also, since my dual fan status gets questioned occasionally, I want the record to show that a few days ago as an Iowa State season ticket holder, I was able to buy seats for a PN member at $30 each in the middle of Section M (upper deck corner near the UNI visitor section). Today, they are selling seats only in the back six rows of Section M.

And I sold at my cost some of my front row upper deck seats to an outstanding Panther fan I met through PN, even though I could have made a nice profit selling them on the open market or easily found Cyclone fans to buy them.
                        That was me! And I really appreciate it. UNIdad's a good guy, hopefully we'll be able to meet up before the game.

Comment

I believe a long time ago UNIdad was looking to attend his first Panther football game against Drake and a Panther fan gave him his season ticket seats because he could not attend. He's still paying it forward, nice.
                          GO PANTHERS!

Comment

There are $45 and $35 seats in Jack Trice available for this game. Just throwing that out for those on a budget. I've sat in an upper deck corner before, and they aren't terrible seats by any means. Keep in mind Jack Trice is a pretty small stadium, so your distance to the field isn't overwhelming compared to some place that seats 75K +. UNI can use all the noise it can get.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
                              I believe a long time ago UNIdad was looking to attend his first Panther football game against Drake and a Panther fan gave him his season ticket seats because he could not attend. He's still paying it forward, nice.

Indeed. And it was so hot for the tailgate before that Drake game . . . but so nice to have the game in AC.

Several Panther fans (almost all fans who post on PN) have been very good to me (and UNIdaughter) through the years. And even though she is now a grad student in the school whose name we don't mention, we are still Panther fans. She will be sitting with me in the front row of the upper deck wearing her purple on Sept 3 (and wearing cardinal in Iowa City on Sept 10).

Hoping to meet some more of you in person in Ames on Sept 3rd. Send a PM and I'll give you details about our tailgate location. We are prepping to serve more than 100!

Comment

Working...
                              X