WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Un-official Missouri Valley Competition thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Un-official Missouri Valley Competition thread

In other words. The middle of the valley is a cluster something or other right now.

Comment

WSU destroying ISUr. Knew it would be a tough game for them, but dang.

Comment

That one got put of hand fast. Holy blowouts batman.

Comment

2nd biggest league win in Wichita history. Wtf happened?

Comment

Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post
            2nd biggest league win in Wichita history. Wtf happened?
            Apparently they REALLY didn't like being in 2nd place.

Comment

ISU message board is apparently worked up that Gregggggg has turned on the press (with the starters still in) while up 30. Can't say that i wouldn't feel the same...

Sent from my NSA monitored One+ 3

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
                ISU message board is apparently worked up that Gregggggg has turned on the press (with the starters still in) while up 30. Can't say that i wouldn't feel the same...

Seems like Illinois State might have a few other more important things to be concerned about in that game.

Comment

McIntosh is still out after knee surgery. It might be enough to upset their flow for the remainder of February.

It's one thing to get your butt kicked. It's another to have the press put on when the game is already decided. It's like dunking on a team while up 15 with 10 seconds left. Poor sportsmanship. People notice this stuff.

Comment

Those staffs hate each other going back quite a ways. Doesn't surprise me.

In the game at Normal, ISU was throwing alley-oops with less than a minute left.
                    #MACtion

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that UNI took it all out of ISU on Weds and they had nothing left in the tank today.
                      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

I find it hard to blame WSU. They needed a statement win to get an at-large bid, and a complete blowout of the top team in the valley on national television should do a lot to raise their profile.

Comment

Gggreg has been known to throttle conference foes that have gotten the better of him before.

At full strength I think ISU is a close match up to the Shockers.

Dan Mueller with the rest of the team they will be seeking revenge in St Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                            Those staffs hate each other going back quite a ways. Doesn't surprise me.

In the game at Normal, ISU was throwing alley-oops with less than a minute left.
                            Are there any coaching staffs in the Valley that like the WSU coaching staff?

Comment

Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post
                              Indiana State and SIU. But Barry might just be sucking up every time so Gregg doesn't run the score up on him.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post
                                I think Jake respects him. They're not buddy-buddy by any means, but there's more respect there than with any other program.
                                #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                                X