WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Un-official Missouri Valley Competition thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Un-official Missouri Valley Competition thread

I started a thread on the Vegas 16 tourney last year, here.

And due to superstition - we were on a similar run and were still hoping to win in StL - I'll go back to this idea. If we're going to consider accepting a third-tier tournament, then I want the one that offers the most extra practices. Vegas, by not starting until the end of March, offers that. The CIT could start as soon as 48 hours after selection Sunday. So, what, maybe one more practice? As I said last year, to me Vegas is the pig the lipstick looks best on.

Comment

The Vegas 16 website hasn't been updated since March and I can't find anything on the internet that tells me it still exists...
      #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
        The Vegas 16 website hasn't been updated since March and I can't find anything on the internet that tells me it still exists...
        Still active on Twitter as of two days ago. @VegasSixteen

Pretty solid follow too, btw.

Comment

I just want to see us in any postseason tournament because it's very likely that we'll play against a school that we otherwise would never play against.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post
            Still active on Twitter as of two days ago. @VegasSixteen

Pretty solid follow too, btw.
            Good to know and yes, if it still exists, that would be the best choice.
            #MACtion

Comment

6 point game between Eville and ISU-Red with 6 minutes to go, #1-#8 matchup.

Comment

Valpo looks like they are getting a 6'8 transfer from Providence. (Too soon?)
                "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Working...
                X