WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

panthers everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panthers everywhere

i have been at a national conference for my firm at which roughly 500 of our top people from all over the US are in attendance in the desert. I am a presenter which makes it so that I end up talking to a lot these guys after my sessions on a more personal level plus we play some golf. This is great because much of my job is done over the phone (i work at "home office") and its nice to put a face to a name and learn more about everyone. the nature of our business makes it pretty easy to rank the performance of everyone. Anyways, much to my delight and surprise, three of the top 30 guys in my entire company (out of 4000+) are UNI grads.

the moral of this cool story bro is that if you already do not own a Panther headcover then you should buy one immediately because they are magnets for greatness.

Re: panthers everywhere

There are also a lot of panthers on tops of mountains in colorado. One day I ran into 13 of them
    Top ten UNI football plays from 2001-2011

Comment

How many are Iowa grads?
      UNI isn't exactly splitting atoms in terms of academics. -run&blade

Comment

everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by TH1974 View Post
          How many are Iowa grads?
          Originally posted by TH1974
          This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN View Post
            i have been at a national conference for my firm at which roughly 500 of our top people from all over the US are in attendance in the desert. I am a presenter which makes it so that I end up talking to a lot these guys after my sessions on a more personal level plus we play some golf. This is great because much of my job is done over the phone (i work at "home office") and its nice to put a face to a name and learn more about everyone. the nature of our business makes it pretty easy to rank the performance of everyone. Anyways, much to my delight and surprise, three of the top 30 guys in my entire company (out of 4000+) are UNI grads.

the moral of this cool story bro is that if you already do not own a Panther headcover then you should buy one immediately because they are magnets for greatness.
            Did you get them in the PSC?

Comment

i told them how easy and important it was, especially considering that these guys are making major money.

Comment

three of the top 30 guys in my entire company (out of 4000+) are UNI grads.
                Were they wearing Iowa jackets?

Comment

The amount of UNI grads running financial and insurance companies in Des Moines is staggering.

The UNI College of Business is really changing the landscape of UNI grads and it's doing it at a rapid pace.

The thought of raising over $100MM at UNI in a short period of time was unthinkable 25 years ago. This happened at UNI through the Imagine the Impact campaign just a couple years ago, during a terrible economic climate.
                  Originally posted by TH1974
                  This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

On the other end of the spectrum, at work this afternoon I had to explain to a recent UNI business grad what a fiscal year was...
                    #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                      On the other end of the spectrum, at work this afternoon I had to explain to a recent UNI business grad what a fiscal year was...
                      50% of all graduates graduate in the bottom half...

Comment

Originally posted by panther1 View Post
                        50% of all graduates graduate in the bottom half...
                        at least he didnt think it was the "physical year"

Comment

at least he didnt think it was the "physical year"
                          "cough-cough"
                          It's about time we make the McLeod LOUD!

Comment

I once saw a resume that said "I finished in the top 80% of my class."
                            Top ten UNI football plays from 2001-2011

Comment

Ran into 2 UNI panther basketball players in detroit lakes minn today, said they were from twin cities. It was in line at a sports shop checking out. I just said hey UNI basketball, cool, if it was football I'd give you a hard time...they laughed and walked out. Bout 64'-66' sorry I didnt ask names
                              UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Working...
                              X