WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MVC Coach of the Year speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Coach of the Year speech

Anybody have a link to Coach Hinson's speech. I saw it during the MVC tournament broadcast tonight. It is awesome. That guy is great when he gets on a roll.

I thought Google was my friend, but I can't find it.

However, I did find a home video of someone taping the TV while Coach Doug Humphrey was given his MVC Swimming Coach of the Year award!

Re: MVC Coach of the Year speech

Fun fact. I pushed Coach Humohrey's van out of the snow by myself when both of our vehicles were stuck this winter. He said he'd come back for me as he drove off. He never returned.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose39 View Post
      Fun fact. I pushed Coach Humohrey's van out of the snow by myself when both of our vehicles were stuck this winter. He said he'd come back for me as he drove off. He never returned.

Hmm. Thanks for helping him. Let's just assume that he had his mind focused on the best finish ever for the S/D team.

Now back to the link to a video about Coach Hinson. All I can find are videos of his classic rants.

Comment

Found it.

Go to the 1 hour 4 minute mark. Hinson's speech is about 5 minutes long. It is fantastic. The guy is just so genuine and clever. I love listening to him.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdad View Post
          Found it.

Go to the 1 hour 4 minute mark. Hinson's speech is about 5 minutes long. It is fantastic. The guy is just so genuine and clever. I love listening to him.
          That was awesome.

Hinson is easily my 2nd favorite coach in the MVC. Even Gregg was smiling and chuckling at his jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post
            That was awesome.

Hinson is easily my 2nd favorite coach in the MVC. Even Gregg was smiling and chuckling at his jokes.

Hinson even seemed to keep GM off his phone! How many coaches can make you sit there and eagerly await what they are going to say next? I think he could have done that all day. And it isn't all just funny. He is making some great points.

Comment

Working...
            X