WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Dakota

Wtf is Kollmorgen doing???

Comment

Unnecessary roughness for a tackle. I didn't realize that the Coyote players were so soft that tackling them is a penalty. What a load of crap. These officials are terrible. Too bad that our own mistakes are actually making them relevant decisions in this game.

Comment

the refs are terrible ! hey why dont you just make it touch football ! fing terrible calls
        Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Omli flagged for "unnecessary roughness" because he hit a receiver hard. Maybe we should just give everyone Velcro flags...or we could play two hand touch.

Comment

I do want to know what's up with Sawyer though. 3 straight games where he has not looked sharp and comfortable. These guys aren't that good of a defense, stats can kiss my ass. SIU and NDSU are good defenses, the Coyotes are mediocre at best, they simply have gotten to face a slew of average QB's, including our very own. Does he miss Wright, Rohr and LeMaster that much? I suspect something just isn't right in his confidence or decision making

Comment

Originally posted by mwatje View Post
              Omli flagged for "unnecessary roughness" because he hit a receiver hard. Maybe we should just give everyone Velcro flags...or we could play two hand touch.
              I'm all for the targeting rule in college football but it doesn't work in fcs real well I'm fcs without replay. If that wasn't targeting, it wasn't a penalty. But that play btw looked like the definition of targeting as defined by games I've watched. Althoughit looked like he left with the pads and not the helmet
              Top ten UNI football plays from 2001-2011

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
                I do want to know what's up with Sawyer though. 3 straight games where he has not looked sharp and comfortable. These guys aren't that good of a defense, stats can kiss my ass. SIU and NDSU are good defenses, the Coyotes are mediocre at best, they simply have gotten to face a slew of average QB's, including our very own. Does he miss Wright, Rohr and LeMaster that much? I suspect something just isn't right in his confidence or decision making
                A senior, top TE, and best receiver on the team all injured - you think? Saw the same thing last year when Lemaster went down. Sawyer's confidence evaporated. God, I hate this injury bug...has just destroyed this damn season.
                Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                - George Halas

Comment

Our offense looks awful and the refs have hurt our defense with their stupidity

Comment

some of these rules are ruining football, but doesn't surprise me so much anymore is like that heck saw a school had banned tag

Comment

He looked fine in the first few games without Le master and virtually Rohr. It was partway through the. NDSU game where Sawyer started seeing his struggles. Not sure if something happened but it seems strange

Comment

What has happened to our secondary? I thought these guys looked great up until these past two games. Oh god, another flag? Did we accidently brush a coyote?

Comment

Originally posted by 01PantherFan View Post
                          the refs are terrible ! hey why dont you just make it touch football ! fing terrible calls
                          Does UNI ever do anything wrong or actually lose a game? Or is it always just the officials? Seems to be a theme on this board.

Comment

here we go again these refs are total crap just make the game for them what a bunch of crap

Comment

Originally posted by jsay34 View Post
                              Does UNI ever do anything wrong or actually lose a game? Or is it always just the officials? Seems to be a theme on this board.
                              You must not read closely. These past 3 games have been completely about what we've done to kill ourselves. However, this game has been a complete joke. I feel like we are reliving last years. NFL season where everyone huddles around and flips through the rule book to see what the ruling is when a guy runs past that yellow line on TV

Comment

did he ever touch his foot in endzone?

Comment

Working...
                                X