WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota State game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota State game

With the announcement of the 6pm kickoff for the North Dakota State game, it looks like I can have a double on October 29 (with the game in Ames likely being an 11am kickoff). So, I'm going to need tickets. 2 or 4. Send a PM if you have tickets for sale and want to make sure they don't end up in the hands of Bison fans.

Re: North Dakota State game

Looks like I might be needing more tickets for the Bizon game. I was hoping it would be FCS #1 v. #2, but we are still planning to bring a group. Please let me know if you have some.

Comment

Someone is selling 2 tickets....not sure if they are spoken for or not as it was posted 12 days ago.

There are also plenty of seats between the 25's still available on UNI's ticket website.
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
        http://waterloo.craigslist.org/tix/5823119913.html
        Someone is selling 2 tickets....not sure if they are spoken for or not as it was posted 12 days ago.

There are also plenty of seats between the 25's still available on UNI's ticket website.

Thanks. Unfortunately, the link has been deleted. I've got 6 tickets and will probably just get more from the ticket office unless someone offers me a bargain.

Comment

The market for the game must be firming up.
          The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

With the sections reserved for the students, we're looking at 10,000 based on the availability of tickets from the UNI ticket website.

Comment

I have 3 for sale if need. I posted in another thread.
              2 in section P, one in section L
              $65 for all three
              http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0320...nesh13_400.jpg

Comment

The Cubs series got our group again... I also have 3 for sale. Right behind the band. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                X