WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPP has retired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPP has retired

Best of luck to the Panther Wrestling Train, BPP has retired from forums for good, Ban keep up the good work, Scott keep everyone informed, always thought this was a place where wrestling fans, UNI Wrestling fans, could speak their mind a little bit, celebrate UNI wrestling, and most importantly talk UNI wrestling and get the word out there, I was wrong. Censorship over moronic items has put BBP to rest, carry on fellas and gals, keep putting the word out, UNI wrestling is rolling and will only keep getting better!

Re: BPP has retired

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
    Best of luck to the Panther Wrestling Train, BPP has retired from forums for good, Ban keep up the good work, Scott keep everyone informed, always thought this was a place where wrestling fans, UNI Wrestling fans, could speak their mind a little bit, celebrate UNI wrestling, and most importantly talk UNI wrestling and get the word out there, I was wrong. Censorship over moronic items has put BBP to rest, carry on fellas and gals, keep putting the word out, UNI wrestling is rolling and will only keep getting better!

Huh? You're one of the best voices that we have one here. Along with Scott, I kind of depend on you to give us some inside feedback of what's going on.

I'll definitely miss your thoughts.

Comment

Re: BPP has retired

I thought I read a post yesterday about a recruit and then later after a different post about a recruit came out I tried to find the original and could not. I'm guessing this has something to do with that.
      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Working...
      X