WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coach Schwab is in jail and needs our help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Schwab is in jail and needs our help

Yep, I'm a Jailbird. And I'm pretty proud of it.

I'm taking part in the 2013 Black Hawk County Lock-Up benefiting the Muscular Dystrophy Association. As a Jailbird, I'm working to raise my bail via donations from my work associates, friends and family, all of which go to help MDA.

MDA is dedicated to curing muscular dystrophy, ALS and other muscle diseases. At the same time, the Association provides health care and support services for people living with these diseases - right here in our community.

Please consider supporting my fundraising efforts with a tax-deductible donation. It's easy - just click on the secure link below.

Thanks in advance for joining the fight against muscle disease. Remember, every breakout means more breakthroughs for MDA! I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
    Douglas

P.S.: Please help spread the word by forwarding this email to your friends and colleagues.

Please click on the link below to visit my personal page:

Re: Coach Schwab is in jail and needs our help

I received the following message (see below) from Allyson Schwab this morning and she not only wants her husband out of jail, but she wants him to beat all the other celebrities in Black Hawk County. It will not look good to have our UNI Wrestling Coach come in second to anyone. So, if you have not already given to this good cause please do it now

Will you send this out one more time- hes only less than $900 from his goal and we ant to make a big jump today as some people are sneaking up on him and his lead in Black Hawk County!

Yep, I'm a Jailbird. And I'm pretty proud of it.

I'm taking part in the 2013 Black Hawk County Lock-Up benefiting the Muscular Dystrophy Association. As a Jailbird, I'm working to raise my bail via donations from my work associates, friends and family, all of which go to help MDA.

MDA is dedicated to curing muscular dystrophy, ALS and other muscle diseases. At the same time, the Association provides health care and support services for people living with these diseases - right here in our community.

Please consider supporting my fundraising efforts with a tax-deductible donation. It's easy - just click on the secure link below.

Thanks in advance for joining the fight against muscle disease. Remember, every breakout means more breakthroughs for MDA! I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
    Douglas

P.S.: Please help spread the word by forwarding this email to your friends and colleagues.

Please click on the link below to visit my personal page:

Comment

Shared on Facebook. Thanks for the reminder.
      Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

For a jailbird, he sure has a lot of release time granted to him. I seem to see him all over the place.

Comment

Working...
        X