WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offer Mr. Green! Class of 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Offer Mr. Green! Class of 2018

Originally posted by domedays View Post
    I love what the mid-range shot can do for a team. More importantly I hate watching middle school kids flocking to that magic line on the court and chucking it from the hip because they aren't strong enough to shoot a 3 with proper form.
    That "magic line" should be outlawed until 9th grade. Ruins the game!

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
      Mid-range games are going away because they're the worst shots in basketball.

Why shoot 50% on 2 point shots when you can shoot 40-45% on 3 Point Shots? The 15-18 footer is the worst shot in the game.
      too short sided. An open shot is the best shot in hoops.

Comment

So mrs. Purrrrrfect went into labor yesterday morning...baby purrrrrfect will hopefully be here just in time for tip off!!!!!! One more super fan to cheer on the cats!!!

Comment

Congrats! Hope all goes smooth.

Comment

Thanks!!! Got Espn going non stop! Hopefully having Kaboom and Oh baby's will bring little man into the Purple and gold world at the perfect time!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

At this rate...baby should fly out at the final horn hopefully with a Panther W!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
                  At this rate...baby should fly out at the final horn hopefully with a Panther W!!!
                  She's been in labor 24+ hours??

Comment

Originally posted by Panther'73 View Post
                    She's been in labor 24+ hours??
                    Currently at 32 hours...Bout an hour from pushing the 2033 panther recruit out

Comment

Congrats !
                      Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

How is everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Panther'73 View Post
                          How is everyone?
                          Baby purrrrrfect became a prized panther recruit at 4:27 pm on the 28th...just after our loss...we tried to get him out earlier but he was a stubborn Lil booger...musta been mad we were losing. After 33.5 hours of labor and then pushing for 2.5 hours...he finally arrived weighing 7lbs and 12 oz. And 20 in long. He is currently In the NICU in downtown Austin, TX dealing with some issues. Mrs purrrrrfrct was discharged 12 hours after delivery...she's doing as well as you could hope emotionally and physically Under the circumstances.

I'd upload a pic from my phone but idk how to that to this website (only via the computer/Website).

Also he was born with a full head of purple hair

Comment

Baby purrrrrfect became a prized panther recruit at 4:27 pm on the 28th...just after our loss...we tried to get him out earlier but he was a stubborn Lil booger...musta been mad we were losing. After 33.5 hours of labor and then pushing for 2.5 hours...he finally arrived weighing 7lbs and 12 oz. And 20 in long. He is currently In the NICU in downtown Austin, TX dealing with some issues. Mrs purrrrrfrct was discharged 12 hours after delivery...she's doing as well as you could hope emotionally and physically Under the circumstances.

I'd upload a pic from my phone but idk how to that to this website (only via the computer/Website).

Also he was born with a full head of purple hair
                            First of all, congrats! Now for the what we need from you....6'8-6'10 225lbs and freakish athleticism. Thanks in advance. Really though, congrats on the child. Hope he gets healthy quick!!!

Comment

well his tallest great uncle (my uncle) is 6'7..I'm the shortest in the family tree at 6'3 so...I'll try to bust out an athletic 6'5 combo guard that bang down low too

Comment

thanks for all the love

Comment

Working...
                                X