WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2016-17 Basketball Schedule Thread (TV listings/Links/Times)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official 2016-17 Basketball Schedule Thread (TV listings/Links/Times)

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
    But just imagine if we can pick up a win here or there...
    Yup. Winning a few would be amazing

Comment

We just added a home game with UT-Arlington. Another tough game in our brutal schedule.

Hopefully the fans show up, these are the types of games that are disappointing when they don't.

Comment

A return game would get Isaiah a game very close to home.

Comment

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
          A return game would get Isaiah a game very close to home.
          It's possible I suppose, but at this point it's a straight buy. No return game.
          #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
            Wait, how much are we paying them? Do we know? Is it around UND numbers?

Comment

In all honesty, with our current schedule, I'm surprised it's not a game that we start on the road and play a home/home with. We have zero known home games against D1 opponents for 2018-19, and this seems to be a logical fit for us to do so with our recent focus on Texas HS recruits. UT-Arlington has won 20.8 wins/yr the last 6 years and bring a ton back from a NIT team!
              The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

UNLV game is set for November 29, per the UNI Basketball twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gboom23 View Post
                  UNLV game is set for November 29, per the UNI Basketball twitter.

Not sure what everyone else thinks about it, but Wednesday night will make it more likely for me to attend. Weekends are pretty full during fall.

Comment

Our two best home games are mid weeks.

UNLV on Wednesday, Xavier on Friday.

Rest of non league schedule released tomorrow.
                    #MACtion

Comment

Our two best home games are mid weeks.

UNLV on Wednesday, Xavier on Friday.

Rest of non league schedule released tomorrow.
                      Aw man, I might need to skip the UNLV game. Although, depending on the starts of the two teams, it could be possible for it to be on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                        Aw man, I might need to skip the UNLV game. Although, depending on the starts of the two teams, it could be possible for it to be on TV.
                        Every damn game we play is on TV.
                        #MACtion

Comment

Every damn game we play is on TV.
                          Real TV, not ESPN3. "Nationally televised," I'll say. My internet is awful to the point where live streams are essentially PowerPoint presentations.

Comment

Looks like UNC is our only true road game in the non-conference.
                            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                              Looks like UNC is our only true road game in the non-conference.
                              I'm okay with the lack of travel. We travel less this whole year than we did in two weeks in 15-16.

...Also, is there just not going to be a 2017-18 schedule thread?

Comment

The Arlington game is a home and home.
                                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Working...
                                X