WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on Students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Students

800 student tickets still remain for the MBB home opener Sunday. I know I'm speaking to the choir here on PantherNation so go get your friends, roommates, neighbors, whoever and get them to the game!!!!!!!
    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

I myself am a student that will be at the game but don't need a ticket b/c I work for the ath. dept. but I helped my room mate figure out how to get his ticket and it was a little confusing at first, I hope the fact that you have to go online and request the ticket then print it off isn't keeping students from going. I know he was real frustrated with the process just because he just wants to show up and get in like the old days. And if 800 are still left, sounds like he could do
    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

You don't have to print it out. You still use your ID to get in.
      "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

I think that's what alot of the students are gonna do and just walk up and use our ID, as that's what im assuming will still work? (I don't hve to worry abotu it, i got my media pass)
        Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

Originally posted by sauserj View Post
          You don't have to print it out. You still use your ID to get in.
          Online it told students to print out the ticket and had a link to print it out so we did
          GO PANTHERS!

Comment

You can print it out just for your own record. To get into the game they scan your ID.

Comment

new email from coach jake said only 600 seats left for students--come on guys-- you don't want to miss this one!!!

Comment

I talked to 4 students last night. All 4 did not know there was a game. All 4 did not know what the McLeod Center was. Only 1 said he might check it out.
                Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

I'll bet all 4 would have know about a party going on anywhere in Cedar Falls.
                  GO PANTHERS !!

Comment

i dont know get the ticket thing...so point system...i get that...well my quack is if we are suppsoed to print out the ticket...(and show ID) aren't they supposed to scan the paper ticket? They just looked at my paper printed ticket at the VB game last nite and saw it was a student ticket and let me go. So i aint getting no "points" that way...i swear those ticket people dont know poop!
                    Career (3 sport) Coaching Record: 50-3
                    the Future coach of the Depaul Blue Demons

Comment

You only get points for Mens BBall games and maybe some other events that they announce before hand. Again you do not need to print off your ticket to get into the BBall game. All you need is your ID.

Comment

It does seem like they don't have everything figured out yet, Hope it didn't deter students from coming.
                        Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Working...
                        X