WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI v NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI v NDSU

NDSU up 2 at half, I don't follow them much and judging by this forum, neither do you all? lol
    UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Re: UNI v NDSU

UNI up by 11 , 9:09 left

Comment

yea UNI should win this game, I just had to needle you guys

NDSU's point guard is transfer from SIU brook lemar, she is good.

Comment

UNI wins 56-41 ndsu was 0-10 from 3 point land, probably aren't winning with that!

Comment

and you guys wanna be in a power conference in all sports? Your basketball programs is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by lakesbison View Post
            yea UNI should win this game, I just had to needle you guys

NDSU's point guard is transfer from SIU brook lemar, she is good.
            Not good enough for NDSU to get the W.

Comment

UNI held NDSU guard lemar to 12 points, only 2 in second half. She got away with a lot of traveling plus didn't seem much like a team player. Big win for UNI considering 4 starters out with major injuries. Others stepped up big time. Very scrappy. UNI plays at home tomorrow at 2:00 vs Dartmouth.

Comment

What happened to Keitel and Davidson?

edit: never mind, I just saw the Courier article
                Last edited by in_the_stands; 12-13-2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Davison injured the muscle holding her clavicle in place, very painful, can't damage it more. She may return next week if she can tolerate the pain.
                  Kietel tore her ACL in the first half of Clayton game. Out for season, surgery in January.

Comment

UNI WBB of late seems to be plagued with a crazy amount of injuries

Comment

There were a bunch a few years ago (think Kalin, Madrigal & Brocka might have all been out at the same time), but I don't remember being down 4 starters in one season.

OTOH we've won the last two. We were pretty deep to start out and would have had a decent shot at the conference title and/or NCAA berth without the injuries. Sorenson has been a rebounding machine lately. I saw Johnson play in the GameTime league a couple of years ago, and thought at the time she would play her share of minutes. Having Lamar not only back but able to contribute a lot of minutes has been a pleasant surprise.

Comment

NDSU went up 4-0 over UNI... UNI rallied to tie.... then KABOOM.

NDSU 12 UNI 4

NDSU is now 14-3 on the year

Comment

Working...
                        X