WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoff Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoff Prediction

I would have to disagree regarding the DSMR - there are about 3/4 stories over 2 weeks...depending on what you consider a story actually covering the game. ISU/Iowa get 3/4 per day it seems. I can understand if UNI was horrible, but we are a #2 seed playing in post season play.

Aren't priorities/excuses the same thing really?

Comment

My priority is Panther sports. Unfortunately my adult responsibility is coming to work. Boo. So cheer loud for me!
      EVER LOYAL.

Comment

I can't complain too loudly. I attended my first UNI game almost 15 years ago, and in that time I probably either worked or attended 75-80% of UNI's home games. Still, today will be my first playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by Newsbreaker View Post
          I can't complain too loudly. I attended my first UNI game almost 15 years ago, and in that time I probably either worked or attended 75-80% of UNI's home games. Still, today will be my first playoff game.
          News...You're a playoff virgin??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Panther-Sheik View Post
            News...You're a playoff virgin??!!
            Outrageous, isn't it? We've always had our big family Thanksgiving at the same time as first round games, and grad school really got in the way for a while. While I admit, that only shows I have my priorities out of whack....

I'm pretty fired up for today. It's pouring down rain, getting cold, snow is coming...a great day for a home playoff game!!

Comment

22,005 offical attendance today in Missoula

Griz kicked butt!

38-0 Ring any bells!

Now maybe you understand why Montana got the 4 seed and UNI got a 5.
              Did you break 8K?
              I think UNI is lucky to finish in 3rd/4th place if they played in the Big Sky, and the BIG SKY willl only be stronger next year w/ Cal Poly etc...
              Last edited by Farmdawg; 12-03-2011, 09:08 PM. Reason: woops

Comment

UNI fans: Don't open your mail this week. The sunglasses and hooded sweatshirt folks are on the prowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdawg View Post
                  22,005 offical attendance today in Missoula

Griz kicked butt!

38-0 Ring any bells!

Now maybe you understand why Montana got the 4 seed and UNI got a 5.
                  Did you break 8K?
                  I think UNI is lucky to finish in 3rd/4th place if they played in the Big Sky, and the BIG SKY willl only be stronger next year w/ Cal Poly etc...
                  Didn't know 22k even lived in Montana. Do you guys count firearms in your attendance figures?

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
                    Didn't know 22k even lived in Montana. Do you guys count firearms in your attendance figures?
                    You get to count yourself and each piece of flannel clothing.

Comment

Also, congratulations on being the only school in FCS who can't figure out how to lie about your home playoff attendance. No wonder you people live in Montana.

Comment

Okay, you guys were right. Attendance yesterday at the uni dome was horrible! How many people did we have?

Comment

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
                          How many people did we have?

west looked pretty full. East side looked half full

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

west looked pretty full. East side looked half full
                            I guessed it was about 9K from what I saw from the north concourse.

Comment

All of them must have been sitting on the camera side, because it looked to be more like 10-12K.

Comment

There was 10K in the dome yesterday, no doubt.
                                UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                                iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Working...
                                X