WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI Men's Basketball Outing - Sept. 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Men's Basketball Outing - Sept. 8th

The UNI Basketball Golf Outing is scheduled for Thursday, September 8th at Red Carpet Golf Club. Shotgun start is at 1:00 PM and the cost this year is $100, which includes golf, cart, lunch, dinner, drink tickets and a UNI Basketball Polo.

It's a two person best shot and they ask that you sign up as a foursome. I've already got my foursome signed up.....do it quick as this outing was completely filled last year.

$100 per person...or per twosome?
    "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

Originally posted by panther2317
      $100 per person...or per twosome?
      Per person. Last year it was $90 per person.

Comment

$100 for golf, lunch, dinner, and a polo is pretty good. I wish I could go, but am unable to. Good times at the Red Carpet!

Was this the outing last year where Johnny Orr spoke?
        The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Sounds good and I'm more than willing to support UNI basketball! I will need to start saving now This baby seems to need stuff everyday I hope I don't have to travel for work this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone
            $100 for golf, lunch, dinner, and a polo is pretty good. I wish I could go, but am unable to. Good times at the Red Carpet!

Was this the outing last year where Johnny Orr spoke?
            Yes it was. It's also the same outing that made me miss work the next day.

Last year's polo was a Ping, so it's a nice quality shirt.

Comment

I'm trying to arrange my travel schedule to be in the area that day. It looks as if I'll be doing some morning presentations in Mason City...I hope I can get there by 1:00 PM and then I will be giving presentations Friday in Waverly. So I hope to get into this event.

Comment

hurry up...it's filling up fast

There is still room for the BB golf outing but it is filling up fast..so for those that haven't signed up you will need to do so asap. You can contact Red Carpet Golf at 319-235-1242 or if anyone needs an entry form, send me a PM and I can fax one to you.

Comment

It looks as if I'm going to be able to take my 'day off' from working the weekend at the State Fair on this day I'd like to play, but I don't know if I can find a partner to play with...all of my golf buddies are teachers and back in school at that time.

Comment

Working...
                  X