WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas City Game Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Game Watches

https://www.adv.uni.edu/alumassoc/events/eventlist.aspx

Kansas City Men's Basketball Game WatchesFeb 06, 2010 - Feb 19, 2010Break out your UNI gear and come cheer on the Panther Men's Basketball team!

Drinks and food available off menu. Doors open all day, get a seat early and come socialize and cheer on the Panthers.

Saturday, Feb. 6 vs Southern Illinois (ESPN2) 5:00pm

Friday, Feb. 19 vs Old Dominion (BracketBuster)
    (ESPN2) 6:00pm

Other Place
    7324 W. 80th St
    Overland Park, KS

Re: Kansas City Game Watches

Socialize while chugging beer and dominating OP Taco Pizza.

Comment

Speaking of OP...anyone been to the new (well not that new) OP in Waterloo? How is it?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernIowaBacker View Post
        Speaking of OP...anyone been to the new (well not that new) OP in Waterloo? How is it?
        If you're talking about the one on Ridgeway Ave. I've had a few meetings there and am on a committee with the manager. I haven't eaten a full meal there, but I think it's a work in progress. They're really trying to get the word out that they are there and to make it known that they'd like to host parties, events, meetings etc.
        "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

I've been there a few times. It's not too bad.
          Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Working...
          X