WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him or hate him....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love him or hate him....

Originally posted by TH1974 View Post
    The need to what on this thread?
    crap

chars
    TH1974: This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

I'm mocking those dopes who, when Dannen was hired, were convinced that he was hired to destroy the athletic department. I'm only crapping on them, not on Dannen or this thread. Those people are crazy.
      UNI isn't exactly splitting atoms in terms of academics. -run&blade

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post
        He has destroyed it how? Here's a newsflash for you...no one cares about anything outside of football or men's basketball to any real degree. If you disagree you either have your head in sand or are simply ignorant.
        I agree Mudra. IMO, Dannen has done a commendable job under very tough circumstances over which he has little control. He's dealing with a bad economy which is cutting into state funds, and is under the thumb of one of the stupidest effing laws ever conceived - title 9. He's also got a BoR who doesn't get it, which is headed by a guy who rigged a televised test to suit his own political agenda while at NBC (Mike Gartner). Nice work on his part with fundraising and Jake's new contract.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
          I agree Mudra. IMO, Dannen has done a commendable job under very tough circumstances over which he has little control. He's dealing with a bad economy which is cutting into state funds, and is under the thumb of one of the stupidest effing laws ever conceived - title 9. He's also got a BoR who doesn't get it, which is headed by a guy who rigged a televised test to suit his own political agenda while at NBC (Mike Gartner). Nice work on his part with fundraising and Jake's new contract.
          Agreed (except for the part about Title IX).
          UNI isn't exactly splitting atoms in terms of academics. -run&blade

Comment

Title IX, great in theory, not great in practice.
            Originally posted by rockybison
            You guys suck so bad. Please never let me come back. Ya had 20 yrs by yourself and ya fckd it up. SU rolls in and does it in 4, prolly next year too. Living in a shadow is killn ya.

Comment

I hate Troy Dannen.

I am glad he will continue to be our athletic director. He some how seems to be bringing in the money we are going to need in the near future by bringing in big donations.

If he could only figure out a way to make football profitable to not continuing to play Iowa State at under $400K per year.
              Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

Working...
              X