WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI Items in Silent Auction Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Items in Silent Auction Fundraiser

My wife is at On With Life a very unique brain injury rehabilitation facility that just happens to be in Ankeny. She's recoverying slowly but heading in the right direction. She's got a long road to go. We were long time Cedar Falls residents and my wife is also a UNI grad.

On With Life has a golf outing and silent auction July 8th. 100% of the proceeds go to the purchase of non-budgeted equipment, primarily therapy equipment, that they would not otherwise get. The UNI athletic department has been kind enough to donate several items to the auction that might interest some UNI fans. You need not be present to bid. They will take proxy bids and increase your amount for you to a preset amount. You can find the complete list at www.onwithlife.org.

Here's a summary of the UNI items.
    1. A suite for 12 including food for a UNI men's home basketball game.
    2. A suite for 12 including food for a UNI women's home basketball game.
    3. A trip for 2 to the MVC women's tournament on the team bus including accomodations and tickets.
    4. Artist's canvas of Ali's final 3 against KU drawn and autographed by Ben Jaconson, and autographed by Ali Farokhmanesh and Gary Rima. (see picture at www.onwithlife.org)

There are also some great other items golf outings, an authentic autographed Chris Paul jersey from the New Orleans Hornets, etc.

The value of these items to On With Life is really in spreading the word about them amongest UNI fans to maximize the return on the athletic departments investment of them in On With Life. So even if you aren't interested in bidding please pass the word along to those Panther fans you know. A huge thank you to Troy Dannen, Coach Jacobson and Coach Warren for their help with this event.

Re: UNI Items in Silent Auction Fundraiser

I wanted to thank the group here. After I posted this the UNI items went up quite a bit. Thanks for supporting this great cause.

Comment

Re: UNI Items in Silent Auction Fundraiser

tec71 - prayers going out for the speedy recovery of your wife

Comment

Working...
      X