WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alumni Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alumni Association

Member and use the 10% discount at Beck's all the time.

Comment

Lifetime member since the early '70's. Real cheap back then!

Comment

Lifetime member since the late 70's !
        "I know the CUBS will play in the world series one of these years, I only hope I'm still alive to see it !"

Comment

Member since about 1997...Great to assist my purple and gold with this and the PSC. No "extra convincing" necessary for me. Some of the beni's are great, but its called a "donation" for a reason.

Comment

Lifetime member since.............................
            I use the library benefit a lot!!
            Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.

Before you wonder "Am I doing things right," ask "Am I doing the right things?"

Comment

I thought I would bump this thread. If you just graduated in May or you graduated decades ago, consider joining the Alumni Association. Your dues help fund numerous outreach programs such as the Regent Career Luncheon series, numerous affinity-based reunions, TC, and much more! Feel free to PM me with questions.

Justin

Comment

panther watch...it is not about "you". It's about UNI. Ignore TH as he is not a UNI fan anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X