WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tutors To Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutors To Panthers

Just saw a video on facebook about this. It is a book about the history of uni athletics. From what the video said it is a brief history but on the plus side all proceeds go directly to the PSC! I know I will be getting at least one copy for my brother as a xmas gift! Figured this is something most people on this site would enjoy or be interested in.

Re: Tutors To Panthers

I bought the book. It is very interesting. I've really enjoyed reading it. And yes, all proceeds go to PSC. Only 2500 copies were printed.

Comment

Here's more information:

http://youtu.be/PM5jVH8SgoY
      "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

From what I understand from listening to Gary's show last week all aspects of creating this book was donated. Writers, editors, and even printing. Meaning every cent is going to PSC.
        "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

How much is it? Great Christmas gift.
          Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

$34.95 - all proceeds to PSC

Comment

How can we get it online?

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
                From what I understand from listening to Gary's show last week all aspects of creating this book was donated. Writers, editors, and even printing. Meaning every cent is going to PSC.
                This is correct.
                "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by KCPanther22 View Post
                  How can we get it online?
                  It's available through University Book and Supply, both on-line, at the store and at the McLeod Center. Locally, you can also get it at Cedar Falls Hy-Vee, Martin Bros. and Heritage Art and Framing on Main St.

Comment

Originally posted by Anne Frank View Post
                    It's available through University Book and Supply, both on-line, at the store and at the McLeod Center. Locally, you can also get it at Cedar Falls Hy-Vee, Martin Bros. and Heritage Art and Framing on Main St.
                    The link that I'm able to find for the book store isn't working.

Also, a search on their website shows nothing.
                    Raised a Hawkeye, Panther by choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X