WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Johnson - stay on topic, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: David Johnson - stay on topic, please

Man DJ might want to consider signing Carson Palmer as his agent.
    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

DJ is on the ballot for this week's "FedEx Ground player of the week".

Statistically (and stylistically), I don't think there is any comparison, as his numbers are far above the other two runningbacks.

(I think you have to also pick one of the QBs in the other category for your vote to count, but I'm not sure)

Comment

Originally posted by catsize View Post
        The new DJ is awesome. I have him and Zenner in my backfield.
        Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Today will be my first time rooting against Arizona all season. I hope DJ scores 3 touchdowns in a losing effort.

Go Pack!
          GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
            Today will be my first time rooting against Arizona all season. I hope DJ scores 3 touchdowns in a losing effort.

Go Pack!
            Packer fan here. I hope Green Bay wins 56 to 49 and DJ has 7 touchdowns in the Cardinal loss.
            (217): Just watched a UNI fan at the bar lick the tears off of a KU fans face.. See what march madness does to people

Comment

Nice run. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...-Jukin-Johnson

Comment

David Johnson > Packer Defense
                Originally posted by TH1974
                This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

I've heard a lot of discussion about DJ being a 1st round fantasy pick next year.

Comment

• I would say that the packer offensive line was a sieve, but a sieve actually is able to prevent _something_ from going straight through

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Comment

I agree, can't remember when I've seen the Packers look so bad, maybe in the 70's. They gave up more points off turnovers tonight than they did in the first 14 games combined. That team has some real problems, doesn't look like one that could possibly win a playoff game.

Thought the refs should have blown the whistle on every pass play as there were 2 or 3 Arizona players unabated to the qb.

Wish DJ could have got more than one td since it was going to be a total thrashing.

The Cardinals on the other hand look like they really have all the pieces and all fitting together nicely.
                      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

I agree, can't remember when I've seen the Packers look so bad, maybe in the 70's. They gave up more points off turnovers tonight than they did in the first 14 games combined. That team has some real problems, doesn't look like one that could possibly win a playoff game.

Thought the refs should have blown the whistle on every pass play as there were 2 or 3 Arizona players unabated to the qb.

Wish DJ could have got more than one td since it was going to be a total thrashing.

The Cardinals on the other hand look like they really have all the pieces and all fitting together nicely.
                        The Packers have been hit really hard by O Line injuries. When you don't have any cohesion in that group, it makes it really tough. So much is dependent on communication, footwork, knowing what someone else is doing without it being verbalized, etc. It almost always takes playing together consistently to achieve it. Defenses will find a way to exploit your weak link.

I'm no Packer fan, but keep up with them since they've been the class of the Bears division. Personally, I don't think a healthy Jordy Nelson would help them near as much as some think. Between the O Line woes, Eddie Lacy semi-drama, dropped passes, etc., they're would be some negative stuff going on with them even with Nelson.

Comment

why would they do that? are you implying that the Arizona defenders were offsides?

Comment

It was a joke. Sort of. They didn't have to be offsides, they were unabated to the qb because no one on the oline ever blocked anyone. Obviously the refs can't call that for that reason.
                            GO PANTHERS!

Comment

At the beginning of the season I certainly would not have thought that the downside to a Cardinal game would be DJ only getting one touchdown, and he easily could have had more. 13 TD's is amazing.
                              DJ is lucky to have joined an offense that was really putting things together. Being picked in the third round, DJ could not have found a better team to join.
                              "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Better rookie than DJ. Thoughts?
                                "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

Working...
                                X