WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Nationwide Series UNI Day at the Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Nationwide Series UNI Day at the Races

For those die hard racing & UNI fans...

NASCAR Nationwide Series
    UNI Day at the Races
    Aug 01, 2009

Experience NASCAR up close at the Iowa Speedway, one of America’s premier motorsports facilities as the NASCAR Nationwide Series wheels into Newton, as THE sporting event of the year.

Your UNI Alumni Association, thanks to Iowa Speedway President & CFO & UNI alumnus Jerry Jauron '90, is hosting a hospitality tent with all you can eat & drink, fan walk access to all events, closed circuit television race coverage, souvenir program, an exclusive Iowa Speedway/UNI polo shirt and, of course, grandstand tickets. Space is limited. Only first 250 UNI race fans are guaranteed a spot for this inaugural event!

Already have a ticket to the race, but want to join the Purple Party? No problem, we have a special rate just for you!

UNI Alumni Association Members $110 per person
    Non-members $130 per person
    Tailgate Only $60 per person

Re: NASCAR Nationwide Series UNI Day at the Races

That sounds like fun, I will be at the race with 3 other UNI guys and will have to stop by, but I work at Nationwide so I got their tickets, but I want this UNI/Iowa Speedway Polo!
    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Re: NASCAR Nationwide Series UNI Day at the Races

This is event is happening again this year!

From the alumni association web site:

July 31, 2010

Limited offer to the first 250 UNI race fans so take advantage of this fantastic offer now! To participate in this awesome day at the races register prior to July 1.

Already have a ticket to the race, but want to join the Purple Party? No problem, we have a special rate just for you!

UNI Alumni Association Members $110 per person
      Non-members $130 per person
      Tailgate Only $60 per person

Comment

Working...
      X