WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSC Prowl-athon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSC Prowl-athon

This Thursday will be the first annual PSC Prowl-athon on Gary Rima's "On Press Row" show from 5:00 to 6:00pm. Tune in as Gary will have special guests, coaches and athletes speaking on PSC support and how joining is what is helping put the great product on our fields, courts, mats etc.
    I challenge all members of Panther Nation to step up in 2011 and join the PSC this year at some level ($20 and up). Let's show our strength in numbers and make it truly a Panther Nation! Contact me or any of the other PSC members on this board to support our Panthers!! WooHoo!! Go Panthers!!

Re: PSC Prowl-athon

Originally posted by Panther-Sheik View Post
    This Thursday will be the first annual PSC Prowl-athon on Gary Rima's "On Press Row" show from 5:00 to 6:00pm. Tune in as Gary will have special guests, coaches and athletes speaking on PSC support and how joining is what is helping put the great product on our fields, courts, mats etc.
    I challenge all members of Panther Nation to step up in 2011 and join the PSC this year at some level ($20 and up). Let's show our strength in numbers and make it truly a Panther Nation! Contact me or any of the other PSC members on this board to support our Panthers!! WooHoo!! Go Panthers!!
    We are planning on participating in the new program but hope this will not prevent some fans, who were already stretched, by buying season tixs. With the poorer than expected performance last year this might even turn off fans who would have no problem with the extra cost. Wonder if tix sales to individual games will increase.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther1979 View Post
      We are planning on participating in the new program but hope this will not prevent some fans, who were already stretched, by buying season tixs. With the poorer than expected performance last year this might even turn off fans who would have no problem with the extra cost. Wonder if tix sales to individual games will increase.
      I hope it doesn't have this affect. A person can still buy season tix without being a member of the PSC...they just won't get the "prime" seating that members get. It is a good program, but it will probably take some education and time to get people to fully understand it.

Comment

I just hope the prime seating in the Dome doesn't look like the prime seating in the McLeod Center...
        #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
          I just hope the prime seating in the Dome doesn't look like the prime seating in the McLeod Center...
          If it does it won't be because of this new donation requirement as it effects a very small portion of season ticket holders.
          "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

This is totally unrelated to this thread, but when is this year's Rally in the Valley?

Comment

April 16 - just got our invite in the mail yesterday.

Comment

Let's Paint the Nation!!

Comment

Working...
                X