WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Michigan comes to town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Michigan comes to town

Panthers have no time off, as EMU comes to the West Gym on Sunday.

Re: Eastern Michigan comes to town

Probably the biggest thing here is avoiding a letdown from last night. And of course avoiding injuries.

Wouldn't surprise me to see some non-starter types in.

Comment

Glad to see there was no let down after the big win on Friday night in Ames. The guys all looked ready to wrestle and were aggressive.

Comment

Wow! The train is rolling!

Comment

which poses more of a wrestling challenge: EMU or ostrich?

Comment

I think you know that answer, wow that was bruttle. Then they forfeit at 149, they should have thought about that with the other nine weights. They also have their 125 ranked and they did not wrestle him

With MAC coming up in several weeks do we know if we will be healthy. How does Willers wrestle good against Meeks and look like that against Eastern

Comment

The loss to Springer was not a bad one. Springer has a win over Jimmy Gulibon this season and is a lot better than Meeks. UNI has looked really tough in recent weeks. I had the pleasure of watching your team compete at the scuffle and against CMU, and I love the way UNI wrestles. Excited for the dual on February 12th, should be a fun one.

Comment

Mizzou is still the prohibitive favorite but with Miklus out, they are within sight now. McGhee struggling helps too but coach Smith is a good motivator and the Tigers will be ready in March.

Comment

Mizzou if you say so I was just going based on EMU's performance yesterday. I don't know much about them just that UNI dominated.

Comment

Working...
                  X