WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharkey's/College Hill Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharkey's/College Hill Reunion

I have zero to do with planning this, but I know who kicked out the original idea and since I haven't seen this posted, here goes...

Saturday, July 22nd, a large group will be gathering at Sharkey's on the Hill. It should be a good time. I'm already hearing from many different places that quite a few people will be showing up. If anything, it's just a good time to hang out on the Hill and toss around old stories. I'm know that many of the PN faithful can hoist 'em with the best.

To my knowledge, the whole event is as un-organized as it can get. The guy who threw out the idea basically sent out an email to big group of friends saying, "I'm going to be at Sharkey's at noon on July 22nd. Who wants to come? "

Since I don't think I can handle drinking from NOON-2AM like the old days, several of the people I know will be hitting the Wellness center. According to the alumni association membership, members can get day passes to the WRC for $5. We're thinking basketball until early afternoon and then hitting the reunion. There's also talk of some golf.

Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Bier Guy '99; 06-16-2006, 06:34 AM.

Just a friendly reminder that this is taking place this weekend.

Comment

I never asked...how did this go?
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

I'm way late on this, didn't see your post PTTB but it was a very good time. I wouldn't doubt that it was their busiest night of the summer. I counted roughly 140 people in the place at midnight. Did anyone else from PN show up? There was talk of doing it all again next summer.

Comment

Working...
        X