WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Tickets to Homecoming game for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Tickets to Homecoming game for Sale

I have two excellent seats for the homecoming game for sale (bought them for a couple who aren't able to make it now). Section E (west side right on the 50 yrd line) row 26 seats 107 and 108.

Asking $30 for both (paid $40).

PM me if interested.
    Originally posted by TH1974
    This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    I have two excellent seats for the homecoming game for sale (bought them for a couple who aren't able to make it now). Section E (west side right on the 50 yrd line) row 26 seats 107 and 108.

Asking $30 for both (paid $40).

PM me if interested.
    What is face value?
    **Go ** Panthers** and Buckeyes**!!

Comment

the face value is $40 but they are already sold. I got a PM less than one minute after posting this.

I guess I should have asked for more $...lol
      Originally posted by TH1974
      This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

probably could have gotten away with asking face value, at least at first.
        anything more than that makes you a scalper. heh.

Speaking of face value, my season tickets (part of one of the "economy plans", i.e. the cheap seats) have a printed price on them of $6.66, which I find amusing. Not that I'm into numerology/superstition or anything, but I still chuckle at stuff like that sometimes.

Comment

Working...
        X