WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State tickets

I have some UNI/Wichita State tickets that I'm willing to sell as part of a 3 game package (your choice on the games). These will all be chairback seats, most of my inventory is close to the floor, and all are under face value. PM me if interested.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Re: Wichita State tickets

I still have some more three game packs if anyone is interested. Please PM if interested.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

A few more ticket packages remain with Wichita State tickets. I can pair the Wichita State tickets with any of the following games:
      North Dakota, George Mason, SDSU, Missouri State, Drake, Loyola, Evansville, SIU, and Bradley.
      That's most of the remaining weekend games for those who can't make it during the week.

I do these ticket packages to help get more people to Panther games. The tickets are below face value, and usually great seats.

Comment

As an update, there are no longer any Missouri State tickets available, but I also just realized that I won't be able to attend the Indiana State game.

So, I still have plenty of weekend game packages as well as weekday options...but the weekend games are dwindling. I saw where there are only 5 pairs of Wichita chair back seats remaining through UNI. All of mine are chairbacks. PM if interested.
        Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 11-20-2016, 07:10 AM.

Comment

I looked this AM, and there are no longer any chairback seats in pairs available for the Wichita State game...just a handful of single seats.

If anyone is still interested, I can package 2-4 Wichita State tickets with 2-4 tickets to any of the following combination of 2+ games:
          weekday games: SDSU, Loyola, Evansville, SIU, or Bradley
          or weekend games: North Dakota, Drake, Indiana State

Again, these are below ticket prices through the ticket office. Please PM if interested.
          Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 11-27-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

One last holiday season bump. Tickets can be in mail tonight if not in the Cedar Valley. I had a couple Iinois State tix open up too. PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
            X