WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drake game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake game

What is the best way to get a few tickets to a single game? We are only going to be able to come for Drake.

Ticket Office? Stub Hub? Scalpers?

I would like to buy them from the Ticket Office, but I don't want to get stuck on the end against the wall. What kind of tickets will be available (and when) from the Ticket Office?

Re: Drake game

single game tickets go on sale sometime in the summer I think. just keep an eye on the website (unipanthers.com). you won't have trouble getting tickets, especially if you order in advance. although you'll likely have a decent selection even just walking up on gameday

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdadtobe View Post
      What is the best way to get a few tickets to a single game? We are only going to be able to come for Drake.

Ticket Office? Stub Hub? Scalpers?

I would like to buy them from the Ticket Office, but I don't want to get stuck on the end against the wall. What kind of tickets will be available (and when) from the Ticket Office?
      How many are you looking for? I might have a couple near the 50 available.
      "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
        How many are you looking for? I might have a couple near the 50 available.

There will be at least 4 of us, but we would separate for a pair of tickets on the 50 (or swap halves).

Comment

The other tickets ended up not being available. Anybody else with 2 (or 4) nice seats to sell for the Drake game?

Comment

Walk up ticket window. I bet for the Drake game you could sit where ever you'd like

Comment

I have 2 to give away
              GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
                I have 2 to give away

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                X