WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panther Fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could we not at least expect some kind of explanation then?????? I think this is a very SERIOUS topic, and one which needs to be addressed. In my trips back to Iowa I have also looked, and been disappointed with, how little UNI things I can find.

Comment

I also hope they are not the same ones who SHOULD have been interested/caring/concerned enough to answer my e-mails a short time ago (4 of them to 3 different addresses) but who refused to respond. If so, I KNOW they could care less about anything outside their offices. I have still never received any answers, except from the alumni association (to whom I never sent a message, as it was not their area of concern) and who sent a message which is not logical, no matter how caring and concerned they are (which they ARE!)

Comment

Re: Panther Fabric

I graduated from UNI many moons ago, and am wanting to get ahold of some cotton or cotton flannel UNI Panthers fabric...you know, like the kind that is sold on bolts in fabric stores like Joann's, etc. The posts about this topic are all 9-10 years old, and I'm wondering if anyone know someplace online or in Cedar Falls/Waterloo that carries some. Wal Mart & Joann's here in Iowa City both carry Iowa Hawkeyes & Cyclones fabrics, but no Panthers.

Comment

My mom has been on this quest for years. The only place that has it is still the fabric store in Iowa Falls.

Similar, but unrelated. Xpressions in Cedar Falls now has embroidery and screen printing rights to both the new logo and the old box Panther logo and will embroider on anything for $7. Way better than book store prices...
          #MACtion

Comment

There is a quilt shop in Iowa Falls that does have UNI Panther fabric.
            It is 45 inches wide purple background with UNI logo in rows across fabric.
            It is $ 11.30 yd. they will ship anywhere. Hours are 9-5 Mon -Sat.
            520 Washington Ave. Iowa Falls Iowa 50126. 641-648-2379.

Comment

I have recently been looking into this. I am unable to find UNI fleece or Simpson College fleece. I contacted a website called CollegeFabricStore, and they have an option to request a school. I have attached the link, the more people who request it, the better the chances of it becoming a thing! It is limited to one person though, so share with friends!
              CollegeFabricStore.com supplies cotton and fleece fabric and ribbon with officially-licensed university team logos displayed on them. Call or click to order.

Comment

Working...
              X