WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeston Terry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeston Terry?

Rumors are floating around that KU's Keeston Terry may be looking to transfer to UNI.
    TH1974: This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Re: Keeston Terry?

And his high school was.....?

Comment

He's from Blue Springs, Missouri. We've got a few of those guys on the roster
      Top ten UNI football plays from 2001-2011

Comment

Originally posted by Hail Our Panthers View Post
        He's from Blue Springs, Missouri. We've got a few of those guys on the roster
        Ding, ding, ding. Nice little pipeline potentially?

Comment

That'd be a nice little addition to our secondary depth

Comment

Keeston Terry made the Big XII All-Academic First Team this season...couldn't hurt to add a smart kid.

If he were to transfer to UNI, it would be interesting to see if he played both ways some. Lanpher threw a lot of passes his way in high school...and he was originally recruited to play receiver at KU.

Comment

After doing a little research, it appears that the rumor mill starts on this site. Gotta love the blogasphere... and yes, I did add him to the potential recruiting class of 2012.

According to Yahoo Sports, he had multiple offers coming out of High School, including Wisconsin, Stanford, Nebraska, and Missouri (among others). At the time he was 6'2" / 180 with a 40 yd dash of 4.69.
              Last edited by FOTY; 12-02-2011, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FOTY View Post
                After doing a little research, it appears that the rumor mill starts on this site. Gotta love the blogasphere... and yes, I did add him to the potential recruiting class of 2012.

According to Yahoo Sports, he had multiple offers coming out of High School, including Wisconsin, Stanford, Nebraska, and Missouri (among others). At the time he was 6'2" / 180 with a 40 yd dash of 4.69.
                And you all thought ISU fans were bad.
                TH1974: This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

That KU site is interesting to read.

Not a lot of complemetary statements about UNI as a place to play football. Not that I'd expect that when they're losing a good young player to us.

Do these people realize they have an awful FBS football program and that UNI would likely beat KU in football by 10+ points? Guess not.
                  Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
                    Do these people realize they have an awful FBS football program and that UNI would likely beat KU in football by 10+ points? Guess not.
                    Yeah...next you're going to tell me we could beat them in basketball.

Comment

we beat them in basketball and volleyball, why NOT football?

Comment

Originally posted by Panther-Sheik View Post
                        Yeah...next you're going to tell me we could beat them in basketball.
                        Let's not get ahead of ourselves........

Comment

My favorite is that you ditch your NFL aspirations when you come here....how many NFL players from Kansas?
                          Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Originally posted by TravelingPanther View Post
                            My favorite is that you ditch your NFL aspirations when you come here....how many NFL players from Kansas?
                            Northern Iowa- 6 Kansas- 7

Such a huge gap....
                            Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Kansas is literally the worst fan base I've ever personally encountered. I think I'd rather hang out in a Montana bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X