WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tickets

I've opened this up for people looking to buy/sell NCAA tix for the Texas game. First time posters can't start new threads so if there are OU fans looking to sell their Friday session 2 tickets they can do so here. Or if there are good deals that people find, they can inform people here.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Re: Texas Tickets

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
    I've opened this up for people looking to buy/sell NCAA tix for the Texas game. First time posters can't start new threads so if there are OU fans looking to sell their Friday session 2 tickets they can do so here. Or if there are good deals that people find, they can inform people here.

PTTB. You are the king of discussion boards! Seriously, I've gone to a lot of opposing teams' fan sites and faced this very problem. Yet, I've never even thought about starting a forum here. Great idea. Facilitates the process for everyone.

Comment

This was a good idea, but so far I've seen tickets advertised in 4 other threads and none in this one. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Hopefully UNI starts charging tickets and emailing tonight.

Comment

Yes, the deadline for PSC members/season ticket holders to apply for tickets is 5 pm today. Notification will begin tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther AC View Post
            Yes, the deadline for PSC members/season ticket holders to apply for tickets is 5 pm today. Notification will begin tonight.
            Thanks for the update. Hopefully everyone will know soon.

Comment

Another Shocker fan looking to unload Oklahoma City tickets. I have 2 all-session strips in section 324 row H. The seats are 17 & 18. I have them on Stubhub now but would be happy to sell them to a UNI fan without the expensive fees. $225 each & I could meet you at an I-35 turnpike exit for a free delivery on Thursday. Email me if interested. Good luck and represent the MVC.

Comment

Anyone with inside info, or previous experience know about which section UNI will be seated in for those who will need to scalp in Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by Panther AC View Post
                  Got our notification of tickets to be picked up at Will Call in OKC about two hours ago.

Comment

See you there AC! Staying in Wichita Thurs. night. Interesting that the ladies will be in Lincoln Thursday. Wondering about a time.

Comment

Originally posted by '70 Grad View Post
                      See you there AC! Staying in Wichita Thurs. night. Interesting that the ladies will be in Lincoln Thursday. Wondering about a time.
                      7 p.m. according to the Nebraska site

Comment

Before buying tickets elsewhere, be sure to check the UNI ticket office. They may not have filled their allotment.

Those seats would for sure be in the UNI section, and if UNI were to not play on Sunday, you wouldn't have to buy an all session pass, but if they were to make it to Sunday, your seat is guaranteed.
                        The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Just called the ticket office and they had some available FYI

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
                            Before buying tickets elsewhere, be sure to check the UNI ticket office. They may not have filled their allotment.

Those seats would for sure be in the UNI section, and if UNI were to not play on Sunday, you wouldn't have to buy an all session pass, but if they were to make it to Sunday, your seat is guaranteed.

Great job helping the Panthers make sure to fill the section with true fans. Viva PTTB.

Comment

Some dirt cheap upper level tickets on stubhub.
                              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Working...
                              X