WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy is having a tough time holding onto the ball tonight. Is he pressing, or is NC help defender slapping the ball away?

Sent from my NSA monitored One+ 3

Comment

Re: Up Next: North Carolina

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
      Jeremy is having a tough time holding onto the ball tonight. Is he pressing, or is NC help defender slapping the ball away?

Sent from my NSA monitored One+ 3
      I think all were just him misdribbling. I feel like he occasionally does that. I expect him to settle down a bit in the 2nd.
      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I'm happy with the first half. The Panthers don't seem rattled by the environment. Much of that has to do with Coach Jake keeping the team calm, and having played in some big settings last year and this year already. Also, I'm happy with the boost of confidence that Brown has gained. The future looks bright with him, Haldeman, McCloud, etc.

Comment

Koch has not committed a foul but has 3

Comment

Wow the UNC dude just took like 6 steps then they call a foul on Koch.
            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Check that no fouls, but has four

Comment

Oh, Koch just needed to be quicker to the spot means a 3rd foul.

Comment

Ugh, here we go.....

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

This might get out of control, UNC killing the glass now. Not sure how there was no foul on that last one though. One of our guys went flying.

Comment

McCLoud is having a tough night guarding, tonight.

Comment

We need to play zone, that was too easy for Meeks.

Comment

Boy, it should would be nice if North Carolina were called for fouls once and a while.

Comment

Bennett Koch is undoubtedly the most important player on this team. May not be the best player, but without him there is literally 0 inside game on offense.

Comment

Feels like a mix of getting jobbed by the refs and just not being able to keep up with UNC's physical play underneath

Comment

Back to back rebounds!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X