WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf Spectaculars - I'm in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reed Rothchild
    Forecast for Wednesday looks to be pretty friggin' hot. That means 2 things:

I will sweat profusly
    I will be very thirsty
    It will be hot, but not as hot as playing in the Prime Time League at the old gym at City High in Iowa City.

I am looking forward to some interesting golf and what the Panther coaches have to say about the upcoming season(s).

Comment

t minus 2:05 till tee off

I'm almost as excited for this as I am for kickoff to football season!

Comment

I hope GonzoCat will be joining us at Briarwood this afternoon

Comment

It was good to run into you this morning TMERF. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of you at some of our Des Moines area Athletic Club events in the future! Have fun today! Wish I was out there instead of in the office.
          "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

The golf spectacular in Ankeny was a huge success! I had a great time and finally got to meet some great people from this great website. It was truly amazing to see all the hard work by dedicated panther fans, who are amazing people, to make this a success. I know that I'll be doing this event in Des Moines as long as I live here. I'm already excited for next years event that will be in June at a better time for all the football and bball coaches to be there. And hopefully it won't be 100 degrees at that time too.

I'm looking forward to making some of the Des Moines area gamewatches and get to hang out with some more great Panther fans.

Comment

Reed..............how did you do? Did you take it all, or did you let JC and his group manhandle you? Was Gonzo there? People would like to know!
              Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.

Before you wonder "Am I doing things right," ask "Am I doing the right things?"

Comment

Originally posted by Reed Rothchild
                I hope GonzoCat will be joining us at Briarwood this afternoon
                Sorry to disappoint Reed, but I'm sure my absence had little impact on the overall success of the event.

1. I hate golf!
                2. I was on vacation all last week and couldn't get away yesterday afternoon.

Look forward to seeing you at the next athletic club meeting or game watch!
                GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by oldcat
                  Reed..............how did you do? Did you take it all, or did you let JC and his group manhandle you? Was Gonzo there? People would like to know!
                  JC's group didn't manhandle anyone. Pantherpower was a late scratch and we just couldn't find anyone that could measure up to his superior golf skills. Anyway we didn't finish last and we broke par..... it truly was a very fun day.

A hot day on the golf course beats an air conditioned office everytime!!

Comment

It was great to get there after the golf was complete last night, but I really wish I could have wiggled out of work yesterday. What a tremendous event! I think it's such a good thing for Panther fans to meet and greet with other UNI supporters, coaches and student-athletes! It was great to see Larry Cotlar out there as well...now we just need to continually remind him that we'd like to hear more UNI news on his (and other) shows!

I hope everyone had a great time...wants to do this again next year...and brings someone new...that's how we'll grow our fan base folks!

HOpe to see you all at the next UNI event or game whether it be in Cedar Falls, Des Moines or where ever!

GO PANTHERS!!!
                    "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

My team played pretty well, but it sure wasn't becauase of me. It sure helps when you have a state champion high school golfer with a 1 or 2 handicap on your team. We finished about 4 shots off a pretty ridiculous pace.

Comment

Working...
                      X