WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News: North Dakota St. cruises into FCS title game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News: North Dakota St. cruises into FCS title game

Brock Jensen threw three touchdown passes and ran for another score to help North Dakota State rout New Hampshire 52-14 in the Football Championship Subdivision semfinals Friday night.

More on ESPN...

Saddest playoff field of all time.

The only team to come close to challenging NDSU this year was forced to sit at home and watch the playoffs in favor of crap teams from the OVC and MEAC. Nice job committee.
    UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
    iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Re: News: North Dakota St. cruises into FCS title game

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post

The only team to come close to challenging NDSU this year was forced to sit at home and watch the playoffs in favor of crap teams from the OVC and MEAC. Nice job committee.
      Yeah...but we really can't b!tch too much here IMO. Even with all the injuries we suffered, if we don't give up a 21 point lead at home in the 2nd half to South Dakota or make a field goal at SDSU we're likely in the playoffs ourselves. Nobody but ourselves to blame.

Anyway, I saw some of the NDSU game last night and they were clicking on all cylinders. Could either Towson or E. Washington give them a game?

Comment

I don't know much about either team but I'm doubting either one can compete with NDSU unless they combine rosters.

Honestly had we gotten in and somehow faced NDSU again I think we get blown out. We lost a lot of players along the way after that game. You can really only sit and play the "what if" game and pretend we had suffered no major injuries. Then we're getting ready for the first unofficial Missouri Valley Football Conference title game in Frisco

Comment

Yea pretty ho hum..
          UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post

Hurts to think about it again!

Comment

This was definitely an ideal year to make a run if it weren't for the injuries. Regardless, I'm going to Frisco to watch an MVFC team three peat on Saturday. I'm hopeful to be there one year later cheering on the panthers!

Comment

Respect......one word for the uni program.

Comment

Today is a battle for 1st and 3rd place. NDSU knows that we were the second best team in FCS (maybe even first).

Comment

The field is in terrible shap. Great crowd. NDSU REALLY BACK their team

Comment

I went to the game with some friends from NDSU. The parties the night before, tailgating, and the game day environment was incredible. I'm really hopeful that I'll be enjoying the game again next season; with UNI playing.

Comment

Originally posted by mwatje View Post
                        I went to the game with some friends from NDSU. The parties the night before, tailgating, and the game day environment was incredible. I'm really hopeful that I'll be enjoying the game again next season; with UNI playing.
                        If our line play improves, I like our chances of making it 4 straight MVFC champs... We have LB and secondary set nicely on D, and have a ridiculous offense on paper based on skill position players returning.

Comment

Working...
                        X