WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DraftKings.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DraftKings.com

Heard about it - just wish that they come out of stealth mode and advertise so that I learn more about what they offer. Maybe on espn or nfl games?

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Re: DraftKings.com

I think their tagline about paying out however-many-million-dollars each week is just talking about their advertising budget

Comment

Same thing for FanDuel.com. What do they do?

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
        Same thing for FanDuel.com. What do they do?
        they select fans from opposing fanbases and have them fight to the death.

two fans enter, one fan leaves.
        THUNDERDOME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
          they select fans from opposing fanbases and have them fight to the death.

two fans enter, one fan leaves.
          THUNDERDOME!!!!!
          Ban!...Lakes!...

Comment

I'm intrigued too, but heard from multiple people that both are illegal in Iowa. They also have a way to block you if you're from Iowa, presumably via your IP address, or which PE router you access from.

Comment

draftkings:
              Legal residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, and Washington (the "Excluded States") are ineligible for prizes offered by the Website. Residents of the Excluded States are eligible to open and maintain accounts on the Website for use only in games that do not offer prizes.
              fanduel:
              If you are a resident of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana or Washington, you cannot play FanDuel for real money.
              State laws in these 5 states prohibit such gambling, evidently.

Comment

What's worse, (a) the annoying barrage of FanDuel ads during games, or (b) Trent Dilfer and Chris Burman calling a game?

Comment

I won $2500 on draft kings. It's awesome. I know a guy from Fargo that won $100k on a meaningless Wednesday night baseball lineup.

I do notice that it's like the lottery, top 1-2-3 places pay out a lot, then after that it falls pretty quick to $100 etc
                  UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Scandal Erupts in Unregulated World of Fantasy Sports

Two fantasy companies defended their businesses’ integrity after accusations that employees were placing bets at rival sites using information not available to the public.

Comment

draftkings says they didnt find anything compromised by the employee winning $350k.

basically you cant see other's lineup's, so they thought was this "employee" saw the lineups & saw that 85% picked 2 random wide receivers that burst out that weekend
                      UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X